The Learning Days ( My Digital Diary)

Rating my day - 5.5/10

I am improving a bit day by day but still watching futile videos & shorts on YouTube, though i am watching them little less but still I am wasting my time.

4 Likes

Bro it’s OK to start slow, you’re on the right path, make it easy to stick with the new habit and then improve it gradually. This will lead to a more long-lasting habit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t exercise today as I felt lazy and again spent my time on pointless scrolling with less productivity.
Also today I completed my 15 days of No Fap. I remember the feeling of emptiness on Day 01 but compare to that I feel stronger.
Need to put this energy into positive side.
Rate 04-03-2024 -» 03/10

2 Likes

Keep remembering the awful feelings after relapse, this can remind us those dark days and be determined to keep going :running_man:t2:

Great choice.

2 Likes

Day 17 of No Fap Completed
I feel joy and satisfied.
Rate 06-03-24 -» 5.8/10

3 Likes

This is 100% correct. Your diary name or your name sends signal to universe that you need more struggle in your life.
Do you know a story ?

Those persons who think always bad and try to harm others,in the future they will be trapped by their own holes .this is because of their signals sending to the universe.

Read the book “The secret”“. And change your name .you can change it to " the learning days” .

4 Likes

Then what will you say about this?

1 Like

I won’t say anything bro. Everyone has their own mindset.

2 Likes

Changed my Diary’s name as all of you guys suggested and, as I was changing the name I really felt that positive vibe and dedication to learn & improve according to the new name “Learning days”.
Rating 07 March 2024 -» 5.6/10,
Because I kept scrolling on YouTube and wasted whole afternoon like always :pensive:

4 Likes

You may try to turn off the screen, and then take three deep breaths, and see how you feel. Probably you don’t feel like scrolling anymore :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 20 of No Fap Completed. Had a bit of urge today, it’s like when you are out and your phone is running on low battery and your mind constantly thinks of connecting to a charger, it was like that.
Had an average day so Rating for 9 March, 2024 -» 5/10

3 Likes

Three weeks of No Fap Completed :+1: I can clearly understand the difference.
When I was a coomer, I was frustrated and mind clouded. Now I am setting my goals in life and trying to discipline myself to achieve them, though the urges & sexual thoughts come and go but now I am looking forward to succeed in life.

Also trying to avoid my previous bad habits, I didn’t exercise and ate junk food today
So Rating 10 March, 2024 - 5.4/10

3 Likes

Few guests arrived at home so my regular routine was dispurted and I wasn’t able to update here. But I am clear now and starting tomorrow i will start to rank my day again on the basis of how much work I did or how much time I wasted.

Also I reached 26 Days on my NoFap journey. It is my highest streak of this year so I am really happy and positive going forward.

2 Likes

I feel like this is universe’s way of testing me. I was doing good in my self improvement journey, building a discipline and doing average rather than completly wasting and watching Corn, but then few days of distraction led me back to my old self, I didn’t relapsed but my mind is craving for that sweet easy dopamine.

Rating 16 March, 2024 -» 1/10

3 Likes

Consistency is necessary on this journey. We’re becoming someone we’ve never been before. If we drop our positive habits for a day or two, it’s far too easy for the old self to pop back up again.

Bounce back from this, brother. Stay strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 30 Completed,

One month of self Control and I feel the diffrence,

my self esteem is high compared to Day 01,
I used to constantly feel frustrated as I keep relapsing after telling myself that this is the last time, that guilt and pressure is reduced significantly,
my mind is less clouded as it uses to be filled with the Cornstars and my favorite videos of them,
setting goals and trying to achieve them rather than spending time searching for Corn from different websites,
I used to feel empty after fapping, but I feel stronger now.

But this is only 1 month, I still have a looong way to go and I will keep pushing myself to do better.

Rate 19 March, 2024 -» 5.2/10

4 Likes

Wasn’t updating me digital diary for a while coz I was doing great but after 52 days streak I realpsed and from then all my progress and performance went to 0. I went on a binge and now my mind again is clouded.
Restarting my Journey to become a better me,Day 01 completed.
Rating 26 April 2024 -» 7.4/10

3 Likes

New start brother. A man who reached 50 days can reach 500+. Never lose hope.

3 Likes

Day 02 completed
Rating 27 April 2024 -» 7.4/10

2 Likes

I relapsed up again. I picked myself up quickly after last relapse and was doing good but then I made the same mistake again. I didn’t see any corn but came across a provocative pic of a model which which triggered me and instead of diverting my mind I indulged in that and now I am full of regret.
Self control in this era of social media is one of the toughest task and those who are able to conquer it will win in every aspect of their life, that’s what I believe and want to become.
After breaking the promises I made to myself several times I realised that I have to be really harsh on myself. All the self love & motivation tactics that, " It happens, do it next time or it is the part of the journey" Is done for. From now on I will punish myself severly if I relapse again and I will recommend everyone to do the same when they relapse again and again. Enough with the self love motivation tactics after relapse.

2 Likes