The Learning Days ( My Digital Diary)

Day 0

Starting my Journey again after falling countless times.

5 Likes

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Welcome to the Rewire Companion Forum and happy new year by the way!

4 Likes

Thanks and Happy new year to you too

2 Likes

Day 02 Completed

My Best streak on 2023 was 30 Days, I intend to surpass it but couldn’t get pass 12 Days. Now my current mini Target is to Go 2 weeks without relapsing.

3 Likes

Day 03 Completed

Last time, after I completed day 03 the urges hit me and I almost relapsed, this time the urges haven’t hit me yet.

1 Like

Day 05 Completed

Peasant Badge Unlocked

My urges were hitting me but I fought back and made it to the next day. My willpower is getting stronger.

1 Like

Day 07 Completed

Commoner Badge Unlocked

1 Like

Day 08 Completed,

S3xual thoughts are less now,

1 Like

Day 10 Completed

Looking back it feels like 10 days just passed by like nothing but first 5-6 days were the hardest.
Also Apprentice Badge unlocked

1 Like

Day 12 Completed

Freeman Badge unlocked

1 Like

Day 13 Completed

This is the first time I reached 13 days in last 4 months. I am soo happy😊

2 Likes

Great job on reaching 13 days! That’s a positive step. Remember, progress is progress, no matter how small. Keep it up! :fire: :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 14 Completed

Two weeks of self control after falling countless times. I will not fall again or I will be trapped again in the same 2 days loop.

1 Like

Day 21 Completed

Three weeks of Self Control. I am happy from inside and my mind isn’t clouded anymore, Urges are way less than the first week, and I am starting to think and work towards my goals reather than thinking about Corn all the time.

Also Defender Badge unlocked with currently 354 people.

1 Like

Relapsed today :cry:

Will come back stronger

1 Like

1 week of Self Control completed.

Now that I look back at the moment I relpsed, I feel anger & frustration. Not only I relapsed but did it twice on a single day which made me disqualified on the last man standing and Rise & resist challenge in the forum.
I was doing great on both of the challenges but lost, truly frustrating, but with heavy and empty heart I forced myself to walk again on this hard journey and today I completed 7 days.
Even I got disqualified I would still like to thanks the LAST MAN STANDING and RESIST & RISE CHALLENGE and it’s participants for pushing me for better.

2 Likes

The real essence of any challenge is not to win titles but make yourself better. And as the admin of resist and rise challenge, I am glad, you stayed true to the actual essence of a challenge.

Because I have read this, I am thinking of doing a special mention to good performers of that challenge.

Me , @babi and @Binocular went full month clean but we are not getting any certificates.

To honour your efforts I will take your name in the same bracket as the 3 of us.

2 Likes

Thank you bro.

I know that even I got eliminated I know that I have helpful and motivating partners here. Thanks

2 Likes

I relapsed again. I didn’t watched corn. I slept and got flashes of my favorite corn and I couldn’t controlled the urges and now only regret remains. I Can now control my urges anytime during day but after I go to bed and then the urges that hit me really take me down. I really hate the day 0.

1 Like

Day 01 Completed

I fapped multiple times yesterday and now I feel empty & weak. It’s like I squeeze the life out of me :cry:

1 Like