The reason why I still watching this shit

I Thought I did… But it didn’t work somehow?
Idk… I’m really new to this app

Anyway, Tysm :purple_heart:

Edit: I’m sure I answered as you showed now, it seems not to work…

2 Likes

Oh then no worries :upside_down_face: sometimes the app is buggy like that. I got the notif that you responded- that never goes wrong.

4 Likes

I think that one of the best ways to get through problems in life is opening up with others… Here’s a good community, you should open up yourself the people around here are very supportive…

2 Likes

Yeah, the last few days I’ve been thinking about the fact that sex isn’t important right now and I should’ve been worrying about other things, even though I relapsed 2 days ago. Right now I’m better, with all the comments here I managed the create a new plan for my life and set some goals (that don’t evolve women) and I’m changing my habits to be a better version of myself. Women will come naturally in the future…

5 Likes

Yes! You will do this! Despite your journey might take the shape of zigzag - op and down, up and down, but overall it should be moving up. With little steps, and little victories you’ll get more confident and successful! Go for a teeny tiny victories every day! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.