THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [Winner - MADARA UCHIHA]

we don’t need that. We just need to be able to face the pain and not run away from it.
That is the greatest freedom for any human.

2 Likes

The most Shikamaru thing i read today. But what you said is 100% correct. I think this is mostly prevalent in Asian countries. I guess maybe gen z has alot easier than previous generations.

1 Like

Take time. Loves grows organically like vegetables. Before you can have the chance to realise, you will have found yourself into a new world. Maybe, it will not happen. Both will be fine. Until you force Love out of a situation or you are reckless about it, it will not hinder with your past love.

1 Like

Man just a tiny book suggestion. Try reading Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy. This book was rebuked by whole Europe to be the most anti-love work ever. You might like it, or at least it might enlighten you.

1 Like

You will bri you’ll surely find your soul mate. You just need time. For now focus on NF and self improvement. I hope your doing great in other aspects of life. Remember bro i know this may seem harsh or unpleasant but if it isn’t with you it wasn’t meant for you :pensive: If your happy and shes happy then I’m sure everything is going good with both of you. I like how your focused on NF thats good bro keep going like this.

1 Like

I really don’t want anything anymore.

I mean I had a role in her life and I did fulfill that. I accepted this myself a while back.

I keep imagining like in that video, that my time will come too. Not because of a girl, but because of my inner fulfillment

2 Likes

@Nep_12 Super respect for you bro.

1 Like

Definitely my lady love kushina Uzumaki

1 Like

Daily check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Study hours: 4

1 Like

This remains the final update.

@DarkDLeo @HappyAbi How is the green team doing? :smiley:

READING CHALLENGE: DAY 5

Youngnaruto GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hi can you add me in this challenge bro

1 Like

We have gone a little ahead with the Challenge Brother. But perhaps when we begin the next part of this challenge i.e. THE FOREST OF DEATH you can join us. But for that, you need a teammate. You can go through the rules of the past rounds to see how the challenge has been progressing.

Also, as a suggestion for a partner, you can ask @Nep_12, if he is willing to team up with you.

1 Like

Bro join the Titled Friday challenge.

1 Like

TEAM SHIKA-NEJI CHECK IN: DAY 5

UPDATE TILL NOW - 2 Hours :books:

Team Uchiha Check in: Day 5

1 hour :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Nerbo @kazim.09
Thank you guys for talking to me yesterday. When I let those things out I felt more free than before.
I’m improving in my mental and emotional state slowly and yesterday’s conversation helped that a lot.
So thank you again.

2 Likes

I’m very relieved to hear that i helped you. Vent out bro don’t bury it deep down. You’ll deteriorate your health more. The best advice i can give is forget whats past, Focus on your present and future. I’m sure you know all of this better than me.

Welcome bro :black_heart:

2 Likes

Daily check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Study: 4 hours

2 Likes