How to attract positive energy to yourself

Yes. I was 9 when I had chess classes. My dad is a fan.

1 Like

Same you I was trying to help on telegram, and you made me feel like I was wasting my time, you keep using words that makes my efforts useless. Bro, Everyone is tired of your complain, we all have problems, we are all from different country, yours is not even worst. But if you feel you will continue to complain and not man up responsibility, we will have to ignore you. I am really angry, I tried to help, but you are a weak man, you are a simp, and you are suffering from low self-esteem, no body can help you, unless you help yourself.

2 Likes

Bro, I tried to help him, but he made me look like I was wasting my time.

1 Like

Try once again may be you get used to it Inshaallah

1 Like

Sometimes it better to not get pushy to others because of their mindset. They have set up their mind and the only we could do is a change of heart from them not you brother. We have done our work now the work is on him to get it out of it.

1 Like

idk if you watch movies. But maybe you’ll like this one

I have always loved that ending. You just have to watch the last minute of this video to feel how good it is. But to understand why it is so special you’re going to have to watch the full movie (and if you like you can watch the prequel too, to understand everything, not exactly a need though)

The dude that’s running endured prison life and its hardships along with his broken leg.
Seeing him smile in the end was too good. I have always imagined myself running like that in freedom someday. Maybe it will help you too. I’m not sure but it’s worth a try.

Other than that you can certainly try this.

1 Like

Other than that, there are certain things you’ve got to let go. One can’t have everything.

1 Like

There are thousands of people here. Around 50 of them sometimes read my posts. Around 48 ignore me. I mostly write them for myself. I don’t complain because I want you to read and feel sorry. I write because it helps me understand myself. If I write it on a text file, it’s gonna be lost.
You asked what are my problems, I explained most of them. I did not ask you anything. You can ignore me and there is absolutely no need to feel bad for that.

I also read everything you write me. I can not always be in the mood to react on all of them. But I always read everything that is written to me.

What can looking to a flame do to anything other than my eyes?

I don’t know why or how it works.But I know it works. Before I did it just like you I was also sceptical.
Upto you to do it or not. That’s in your hands. If you don’t want to do it honestly I won’t be recommending anything to you after this.

2 Likes

BHahah Laughs in Pakistan
Look @Suicider bro lets assume for a second, what if you really committed suicide? Believe me I’m 100% sure your mom would collapse, even you said you shes there just for you and your brother, Look man life was never meant to be a bed of roses, we all a problems and believe me your are nothing bro. Sorry but what i can get out from reading your posts is that you are too high on dopamine, don’t think I’m saying this to diss you or anything, because i was once like you, totally like you. Idk much about your situation but bruh atleast you have a house atleast you got FUKING parents atleast you have your limbs your eyes just look around you and see how fuked the world is. Now i don’t mean to compare yoy with others, Your going through tough times but bro whats the solution? To quit (suicide) or To face it head on and make your life better? Your mom would be devastated if you opt for something foolish, remember her sacrifices for you, remember when you had fever she gave you warmth, remember when she was sick she still fed you, TF remember she birth you and the pain she went for that, you think that was just faith? Was she paying the prize of those hormones? I lost 2 uncles because of suicide and let me tell you if you think thats the solution then bro your whole family would ve devastated, even your dad ur brother. Show them some mercy brother. Even God wouldn’t be happy.
Remember bro this is just a phase and it would be gone soon. Just hold tight and face this sh*t head on.
Peace

1 Like

Hey.
I don’t want to suicide. The feeling is wanting it almost completely faded away in past months. Thank you for the post anyway.
Interesting fact btw

Exactly my point, you can’t help someone who is not ready to help himself.

3 Likes

I don’t feel bad for you bro, you are a weak man, and you will suffer for your weakness, it’s your choice.

Grow up and stop looking for self pity, we got none here .

That is up to you.
You attract what you wish.
If you wish sucide on yourself, then your mindset will set out to achieve it.

Sorry about this, sucide is not the answer, they might have left the earth, but the shame and pains lives with the living family left behind.

1 Like

This is political, and you should not be controlled by the MSM.

2 Likes

Oh i did know about the two countries relations. Ngl it doesn’t even matter, Do NF and see how your life would change.

2 Likes

Bro why would you say like that? Please brother we are here to help each other. Atleast show like you care :pensive:

3 Likes