How to attract positive energy to yourself

Did you feel something after reading the above line ? Something good?

If your answer is yes , I think you do have a mind open to positive energy .

If your answer is no , we need to work on opening you to positive energy so that you can embrace it in a way our lungs have embraced oxygen !

Postive energy is all around us and also within us. It’s our choice to identify and imbibe it . Make a better choice by preferring kind worlds and gestures over hatred and negativity.

Start finding happiness in small things . Buy things which make you happy rather than stuffing them foolishly . Sometimes , ice creams work better then expensive parties!

Watch for the silver lining in the darkest of times.

Meditate and know yourself . Go back to your childhood and remember what made you the happiest and feel good about your life. Is it the jump in open air or jump in your salary ?

Identify your strengths. Master them!

Smile often :slight_smile:

Listen to your favourite music. It helps in facing music of life .

Puff up your chest . Hold your breath . Release while thinking that you are releasing all the negative energy .

Run. Run. Run ! Read. Read. Read ! Read stories and hear people speaking about their experiences . Learn from them !

BE THE POSITIVE ENERGY YOU WANT TO SEE YOURSELF AROUND!

Hail positivity !

Cheers :slight_smile:

@Suicider .

5 Likes

might as well add this for him. This can help raising the mood and focus on daily tasks.
Not a magical solution for everything (but again, what is?) but it can help a little

Honestly, @Suicider really needs help, it’s been 5months, and he keeps complaining and having the thought of death and losing focus in lofe. How can we help him.

@Nep_12
@nofapstar123

I know how he feels. I’ve been there myself. The point is that nothing can help him if he doesn’t decide to help himself. He needs to change his thinking patterns. When he gets more and more willing he can get out with his own efforts and well as help from others.

1 Like

Hey. I can tell you what are the issues. Because I myself ask that question every day.

1. First of all I’m in a bad country.
    Let’s begin with its good sides (so you don’t say I only see bad things in everything) then talk about the rest. It’s mostly sunny (especially in the capital). I was to countries where it’s raining or snowing most of the time and it was depressing. I don’t say that snow or rain is bad but it’s depressing when it continues for too long. It’s sunny in here. And it’s also beautiful here (only at the places where “human hand didn’t reach”). I’ll come back and refill positive things in here if I find any.
    But everything else is mean, bad, awful and so on.
    The air is dirty. As a poor country not everybody have petrol money (American people say gas). So instead people use what we say gas which is cheaper than petroleum. But it heavily pollutes the air. Sometimes I don’t feel good simply because of it.
    There is a little bit of radiation also. There is a nuclear power plant nearby. Some women have high risk of breast cancer because of it.
    Politics are awful. Every day this tiny country gets smaller and young (18-20 y.o) people die. It’s war time. It almost always was. The country is about to get vanished and it has 0 allies. Other nations don’t like us and I completely understand why.
    People are mean. Teachers, tutors, students, officers, shop workers. I barely see nice people around.
    The country produces nothing, offers nothing, gains nothing and isn’t an important place at all.
  1. Family and people
    I don’t have relatives. Only parents and one brother. My dad is famous in here to most intelligent people. Every president this country used to have knows him. Producers, politicians, journalists, tv watchers lots of other people. He’s an honest person. He never made money by cheating, scamming or stealing. He never used his connections to make money. All his life he was using his writing talent to work for a newspaper. He has unpleasant sides as well. He is indifferent to a lot of sides in life. He’s indifferent to how he moves, how he eats, sports, music, hobby. He’s also indifferent about all parts of my life except for financing anything (which is in the past now). He doesn’t know anything about me.
    My mom’s a teacher. She works hard and gains almost nothing for 27 years already. She has no relatives here. She’s living her life only for me and my brother. But in fact she doesn’t know how to live a good life as well. She’s a very annoying type of person. Talks a lot, never listens, has to know everything and try to control. Loves to please people. I don’t understand many things about her in fact I don’t even want to.
    My brother is a doctor. A not professional one. Very annoying person as well. When I say somebody’s annoying I don’t mean to blame them in anything. I’m sure I understand why they are the way they are. So… he loves to complain as well. 5-10 times more than me. He sleeps all day long, eats badly, and watches his movies lying down on sofa.
    These are three people I contact with.
    I don’t have anybody else. I don’t have friends, classmates, workmates or anybody.
  1. Education and finances
    I had an awful experience in school, college and university. I can talk about it very long but I don’t like to get back to those memories. The important part is I didn’t learn anything at all. I don’t have any profession. I hate the fact that I was forced to go to these places and not even choosing them. I didn’t choose to go.
    I don’t have a job. Firstly because nobody hires anybody to do pleasant job and pay him enough to enjoy life. I don’t have business because business doesn’t work in this country (except for bad ones). And because I’m useless for everybody and for myself.
    This means I don’t have pocket money. When I get out of house I don’t have money to buy the simplest thing for me. A can of soda let’s say.
    The financial problem is deep enough to touch the whole family. I don’t have enough food to eat.
  1. Everything I told so far were how I see outside problems. But what’s inside my head? There are some things that hurt independently from outside.

I don’t want to fight for anything. This is not something new. I was never a good competition for anybody. I don’t win anything unless it’s too easy or it’s some talent for me that not everybody has.
I don’t want to live poor, mediocre or a little high than mediocre. On one side I want to be rich. But as I mentioned I’m not ready to do anything for it.
I wasn’t meant to be born. My parents don’t have anything in common and as it happens a lot in this country they met just because it happened so. None of them had a reason to give me life except for hormonal reasons. Their insights about everything in life are extremely different. But they never discuss them like grown ■■■ people. So there was no logical reason for me to be born. Pure hormones of two people.
Life is not long, why bother. And life is not long, why not bother. These two beliefs are the same. But sometimes I don’t agree that life is short. No, it’s pretty long. And I’m not ready to handle pain that long.
These and many more beliefs make me think life is not worth it.

My problems are so much that it may take me 8 hours just to type their description here.
Despite that, I try to do anything. I go to gym. I try to communicate with parents, I try to find any job, I try to cook. In a 2,5 mil population country, 8 tones of powder have been captured on the border. And I’m a pmo addict. I’m not a powder, weed, medicine, crystal addict, not an alcoholic like half of the population.

Which country are you from?

2 Likes

I am from Republic of Armenia

Ever tried to play chess?

2 Likes

Yes. I was 9 when I had chess classes. My dad is a fan.

1 Like

Same you I was trying to help on telegram, and you made me feel like I was wasting my time, you keep using words that makes my efforts useless. Bro, Everyone is tired of your complain, we all have problems, we are all from different country, yours is not even worst. But if you feel you will continue to complain and not man up responsibility, we will have to ignore you. I am really angry, I tried to help, but you are a weak man, you are a simp, and you are suffering from low self-esteem, no body can help you, unless you help yourself.

2 Likes

Bro, I tried to help him, but he made me look like I was wasting my time.

1 Like

Try once again may be you get used to it Inshaallah

1 Like

Sometimes it better to not get pushy to others because of their mindset. They have set up their mind and the only we could do is a change of heart from them not you brother. We have done our work now the work is on him to get it out of it.

1 Like

idk if you watch movies. But maybe you’ll like this one

I have always loved that ending. You just have to watch the last minute of this video to feel how good it is. But to understand why it is so special you’re going to have to watch the full movie (and if you like you can watch the prequel too, to understand everything, not exactly a need though)

The dude that’s running endured prison life and its hardships along with his broken leg.
Seeing him smile in the end was too good. I have always imagined myself running like that in freedom someday. Maybe it will help you too. I’m not sure but it’s worth a try.

Other than that you can certainly try this.

1 Like

Other than that, there are certain things you’ve got to let go. One can’t have everything.

1 Like

There are thousands of people here. Around 50 of them sometimes read my posts. Around 48 ignore me. I mostly write them for myself. I don’t complain because I want you to read and feel sorry. I write because it helps me understand myself. If I write it on a text file, it’s gonna be lost.
You asked what are my problems, I explained most of them. I did not ask you anything. You can ignore me and there is absolutely no need to feel bad for that.