The Mini Challenge

Friday
@Forodwaith - how was your day?
I had a couple of unproductive moments on my phone, worked diligently and sought out God within my relationships.

I also did some exercises today :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Friday, I had a productive day. Worked in the morning, cleaned, started some work on my goals, doing good in the sobriety department, and went out for dinner and a dip in some hot springs with a friend.

2 Likes

https://thefab.page.link/rBjnfNm9aEZv72ju6

I made it to Day Two, that feels good. I’m going to be home most of today resting. I cleaned this morning and caught up with an old friend as well as paid some bills. Now time for lunch.

Need to keep the Lord in focus and keep my phone away from me.

2 Likes

Doing great. Back in the right mind set. Ill be at 10 days soon. Continuing the compound effect. I recently moved so my goal is to get my place in order this weekend.

@sourabhpatil9923

How was your day so far?.

Mine good…busy kind…how’s ur

I’m good. We arrived today to the seaside, for a week of holiday. Did not complete my challenges today and i’m not sure if I will find the time to do them in the following days. Anyway I want to have a fun time here and enjoy outdoor activities and the company of my friends, and if possible reserve a bit of time to do my prayers as usual, I will try :slight_smile:

@anon67854825 hope everything is ok!

1 Like

Sat/Sunday

It sounds fun @Gk-00 :wink::+1:
I had a late night on Friday, worked on Saturday with some Gospel musicians :smile: rushed to get to church for prayers and confession later.
And in the evening, we had a household social bbq and beer, again for friend’s bday.
I didn’t do much excercise, but am always conscious of my posture (erect spin, relaxed the shoulders) and often crossing myself.
How are you doing @Forodwaith?

1 Like

I’m on my third day of reboot and glad to be. Day three/four seems to cycle intense emotions that tend to lean towards relapse. Tonight that emotion is loneliness. Please pray that I can stand up strong under this.

1 Like

Ok here is my new aspiration. 27 ten day streaks. First one done tonight. Lets do this fellas.

3 Likes

I made it through the night but not so we’ll this morning. I didn’t look at anything hardcore for which I’m glad but I still paroosed unhelpful things and ended up getting off. Shame, I was almost to four days. I’ve been struggling with depression lately and don’t know how to get out of this funk :pensive: these apathetic moods weaken me quite a bit because I give up caring about much of anything.

2 Likes

I hear ya man. Do something good for someone else. It will take your focus off yourself.

3 Likes

@Forodwaith
It’s okay my friend - It’s often small steps.
Yes, be glad it wasn’t hardcore and you made it through the night :+1:

It’s a new week, and I’m always with you on this.
Praying for you, please pray for me too.

I undoubtedly need God every step of the way :pray:

I’ll definitely go to Church after work today

2 Likes

Monday

Hope you’re doing well @Forodwaith
How are you guys? @Gk-00 @jasperpenaredondo @PatrickJ @MrXYZ @anon80614957 @sourabhpatil9923

Work and environment was a little stressful at times, but just worked and walked away from situations that cause me anxiety - definitely a good choice (for now) :wink::+1: Went to church in the evening, seeking God every step of the way.

Haven’t settled on my challenge for this week, but will decide tomorrow, and maybe have a 14day challenge instead

4 Likes

Hi… everyone …I hope everyone doing great…me also… working toward my dream…best luck all of you…

3 Likes

@anon67854825, I won’t be able to participate in the challenge for the following 2 weeks. I will continue on to finish my challenge everyday. It is just that I won’t be able to find time to post in here. I shall ‘check in’ in the daily diary challenge only to keep myself humble and not get too cocky. @PatrickJ, keep on moving forwards brother. If you want please choose a companion to hold yourself accountable to :blush: or we can continue our challenge afterwards :wink:. It is fine with me anyway :kissing_heart:.

2 Likes

I just need to beat this funk I’m in. I relapsed again this morning but am still not giving up. My challenge is the same as before, away from phone and walking in the Spirit. I will be traveling for work (with a group) from tomorrow and I think this will help.

1 Like

@Forodwaith I’ll do the same ~
Avoid phone, and walk in the spirit.

I’ll give exercise a rest - but I won’t pass by the opportunities to practice Tai Chi and visit the gym

1 Like

@sourabhpatil9923
Hello how was your day/morning/afternoon?.

1 Like