The Lunatic One( Ready to kick some urgesšŸ‘ŠšŸ¼,17M)

Let see this timeā€¦ @Dean_Ambrose Let me give you a secret advice if urges come do not ever study or do something hard. At that time watch your favourite moive amd at that time do not be alone. In simple words,
Keep yourself busy even if it is Unproductive thing but be busy.
Now Lets see who win !

Greatness is coming for us ! Cheers.

@Kaizen Stay strong bro Grow together Keep yourself busy. Have a high respect for No Nut November.

Keep yourself Motivated.

3 Likes

Iā€™m unstable and a Lunatic Fringe , Iā€™m ready for this challenge , letā€™s win together.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.

3 Likes

@rewire_user
Thnx buddy for motivating and for your advice , I will definitely follow theseā€¦

2 Likes

DAY 1

Waking up at 5:30 : :x:
Workout ::white_check_mark:
Meditation::white_check_mark:
Cold showers: :white_check_mark:
Studying(atleast 6 hours)::x:
Pmo motivational videos::white_check_mark:

:black_small_square:ļøŽToday I did intense workout , coz of this my legs and body was paining , but it was funā€¦Iā€™ll get use to it.
:black_small_square:ļøŽ Todays phone usage : 2hrs 17 minutes

3 Likes

Hey bros @Dean_Ambrose @Kaizen @Aanand_vijay
I too want to join your challenge.
Canā€™t we make it a Squad.

2 Likes

Fatal 4 way battle
@rewire_user @Dean_Ambrose @Kaizen @Aanand_vijay

Share your codes now.

3 Likes

Sharing code: ko8y31

2 Likes

My code-a5ssyg
@Aanand_vijay

1 Like

Match is on :bow_and_arrow:ā€¦

2 Likes

3 Likes

DAY2
Waking up at 5:30::x:
Workout::white_check_mark:
Cold shower::white_check_mark:
Meditation::x:
Studying at least 6 hrs::x:( studied 3hrs)
Pmo motivational video:):white_check_mark:
:black_small_square:ļøŽFeeling great today , tomorrow Iā€™ll study more , filled with motivation ā€¦

3 Likes

Todays day was quite awesome , spent time with family , and I cried also I realised the time I have waisted , I could have used productivelyā€¦

Was feeling very light today , I regained my motivation, as itā€™s not time to cry and let the things happen,.,.I have to get up and make the things happenā€¦

REMEMBER GUYS GOD ONLY CHOSE THOSE PEOPLE FOR TOUGH TIMES, WHOM HE THINK CAN SURVIVE
WE ALL ARE LUCKYā€‹:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful realisation brother! Hold onto that and remember to use your time wisely!

3 Likes

I lost brothers ! @Dean_Ambrose @Aanand_vijay @Kaizen
:pensive:
See you all Next time.
Goodbye brothers.
It was quite fun at the starting. And I enjoyed it with you guys and thank you for taking me in for the challenge.
I am sorry I let everyone down. :persevere::pensive:

4 Likes

@rewire_user u must realize exercise and meditation is must to reach at least a monthā€¦
Get back strong.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

One has bited the dust, 2 left now.
@Dean_Ambrose @Aanand_vijay

goldberg-spear-1402166117

2 Likes

U forgot Kaizen , he is also in

1 Like

2 days18 hrs
:black_small_square:ļøŽDamn strong urges are back , I cant concentrate on my work , continuously Iā€™m thinking abt s3x, s3xā€¦
:black_small_square:ļøŽIā€™m trying my best , I dont know Iā€™ll be able to resistā€¦
:black_small_square:ļøŽ Its really ironical , that during urges ,PMO session seems like heaven and after Relpase Hell on Earthā€¦

Iā€™m fuckin controlling these fuckin urges

2 Likes

I FUCKIN DID IT , I DEFEATEDTHE URGE .USELESS AND BASELESS URGE TELLING ME TO MASTURBATEā€¦FUCK OFF PMO . Iā€™LL NOT FUCKIN LET U DESTROY ME:fire::fire:

5 Likes