The Lunatic One( Ready to kick some urgesšŸ‘ŠšŸ¼,17M)

Always remember your relapses. Every relapse has a same story. Next time when you find yourself in urges, remember your past relapse.
Focus on present brother, Hope for a better future.

1 Like

Ok Guys , Iā€™m going on a break from this app and my mobile phone ,
I need time to Introspect and look on my weaknesses and focus on my future nd exams, a lot of time I Have waisted this year , Time is flying and it will never stop , Its a very harsh realization that I Have waisted the most precious thing called time ā€¦ But itā€™s never too lateā€¦ Will meet u guys soon, Maybe after 9-10 days

@Mahesh27_03 Iā€™ll tell u if I relapse , as our 14 days challenge is going on ā€¦

Keep Hustling :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 2 :
Hi guys , after my previous 2 weeks streak , I struggled a bit to cross day 2 , but now Iā€™m fine and focused, urges are coming but I have kept a simple rule , If I get an urge I will do 12 pushups.This rule has helped so farā€¦

About to reach Day 3 in few hoursā€‹:v::metal:

2 Likes

I love it! Itā€™s so funny.

Have you try to embrasse this urge feeling and let it go? Itā€™s an opposite strategy that help me to keep this energy and to spread it in my body.

2 Likes

Todayā€™s day was really tiring , no urges , whole body is paining , Iā€™m pushing myself hard , to cover the backlog as my test is only 8 days away.Day 4 about to start .:metal:

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE FOR NO NUT NOVEMBER

3 Likes

NO NUT NOVEMBER
Last Month was quite amazing and difficult , For the first time I crossed 3 days mark and built a streak 15 days , After relapsing Iā€™m back on track and currently have
A 5 days streakā€¦
This month is most important month for my future, and i dont want to loose NNNchallenge, and be a loserā€¦
Urges are almost 0 since last 5 daysā€¦:v::fire:

2 Likes

Day 5
Urges are very high today ā€¦Dirty thoughts going in mind (like Iā€™m doin s*x ) , feeling of masturbating quite highā€¦

1 Like

Be happyā€¦ The process is operating. Donā€™t fuck everything!

1 Like

Yeah, it is normal.
Waiting for your 6th day.

1 Like

I WON
Hurray I did it but I took a long time (almost 3 hrs ) ā€¦ Thoughts of a girl doing s*x with me were continously revolving my mind since 2-3 hrs , my brain was saying doit ā€¦

Damn worst urge I have experienced till now ā€¦

Although headache is still there , but Iā€™m still in NNN

3 Likes

You are a beast! Congrats!

2 Likes

Special thanx to you and @Aanand_vijay
For motivating, otherwise I would have been out of NNN.:v:

1 Like

No, Thank yourself & keep loving yourself like this. This is true love.

2 Likes

SORRY GUYS I RELAPSED
I LOST NNN . @Kaizen u won buddy ā€¦:pensive:
Nothing to say ā€¦

Good bye.:wave:

2 Likes

Come on bro! Thatā€™s not how itā€™s suppose to go. :pleading_face:
Itā€™s only day 3 of November, thereā€™s still plenty of time to make a comeback!
Letā€™s do a rematch, what do you say?

2 Likes

@Kaizen The world needs people like you ! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for it Kaizen , till November end ā€¦
Ur right itā€™s only 3 November, i should not lose hope this much early ā€¦
I was filled with regret , disappointment few hours ago . I just went to sleep feeling shit and useless, but I revived myself saying that I canā€™t loose , losing was never an option to me ā€¦
I need to start workout again, although have to study also , but if I dont exercise, Iā€™ll ultimately waste 1-2 days after relapsing.

All the best @Kaizen , I hope we will both win this together

5 Likes

@rewire_user Thanks a lot for your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The same can be said for you as well :blush:

3 Likes

Match Announcement

@Dean_Ambrose vs @Kaizen

:zap: :zap: Round 2 :zap: :zap:

3 November - 1 December

May the best man win :triumph:

2 Likes

Lets make it triple threat match