The infamous chaser effect

Man holy f. I busted out of nowhere, it still doesn’t feel real. I was so strong I can’t believe I nutted this way. Tomorrow I wanted to gift myself the best b’day gift of 88 days clean streak. But I am on day 0 again.

Man, feeling like shit. I am a mother ducker. I hope the chaser effect doesn’t eats me out. That Omegle girl got my Id. I am blocking her the instant she messages. I have to become strong. These e girls ain’t worth it. God, I know I never had a girl, but I have to become the best man for the woman you have chosen for me.

Please lend me your strength god.

12 Likes

King it’s sad to hear that u fall.
But no worry Start the journey again.
88 days didn’t go to vain… May the lord of heavens & earths help u…

6 Likes

I am isolating myself from any stimuli for the next 7 days. Man, she was hungry and I am stupid to show her that thing. I was alone in my room and did that shit. She was asking for more but I disconnected. I think I must block her on social media whenever she msgs me.

6 Likes

Next couple of days will be hard for u…
But after that u will started feeling better again…

4 Likes
4 Likes

I will try. I got to eliminate MF e girls from my life.

3 Likes

Bro it’s sad that you relapsed but like fr? E girls? I thought you were against degeneracy, Man I’m upset that you relapsed but HOW you relapsed is even more sad. DELETE THAT FUCKING APP NOW. Your parents sent you to college/uni your living in hostel, c’mon man at least make them happy make your dad proud bro :pensive:

5 Likes

Get up king! You may have lost your trust in yourself but your people will never do. Admitting defeat, learning from your mistake, taking necessary decisions, all you have to do now is to execute. You aren’t back to zero:

8 Likes

Bro I am against it 100 %. And e girls as in not the paid ones bro. The one who are available online. Not exactly e girls. But yeah, it’s still not right

1 Like

What is a MF e girl?

2 Likes

MF = the famous curse word.

1 Like

Well between that streak I was thinking how it’s gonna end and was also thinking when it’s gonna end, how will I react then thought I am aiming for something big, maybe I will see when it ends.

And looks like it’s not as easy as it sounds to overcome chaser effect. I think I need a break of few days from this app to comeback stronger. Opening this app and seeing 0 isn’t helping.

3 Likes

You are pretty famous in girls I am jealous :roll_eyes::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Dude you didnt fail. 88 days is quite an achievement!

Dont feel bad. Celebrate your win, rejoice, and gear up for the next round.

Also, you wont find the girl that is meant to you if you push all girls away. Just be yourself and enjoy their company, and look for someone who shares the same values as you and that you trust. Life will take care of itself.

You never know where you will find the right one! Till then… its ok to have some healthy fun with the wrong one.

3 Likes

Those girls are worth shit bro. Woman > girls

4 Likes

@randomnormald
20 characters

3 Likes

Mother FU*KING E girls.

Lmao never thought you diego wouldn’t know that :joy:

3 Likes

What? I dont understand

2 Likes

Me neither, you aren’t alone :sweat_smile::+1: