The Holy Catholic Brotherhood of Eternal Affliction. NNN Challenge started!šŸ«€

Brothers, welcome to my brotherhood, a place to everyone who wants to be free and seeks glory. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I invite you to my challenge. Read below and Deus Vult!

In this challenge you will be part of ancient templar crusaders to try to beat the enemy of the story, the traitor and prince of the madness we are living. THE KING IN YELLOW. The objective is get over the addiction and write your own story in this world. Whatever you did in the day can be transformed here in something epic for all of us. We are going to write a big story where everyone will be soldiers and knights to look for the glory. Follow your heart and follow God. Destroy the daughter of the evil, destroy the Lust, SLAIN THE FALSE KING AND RESTORE THE KINGDOM FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD. THAT IS WHAT IT IS TOLD IN THIS SACRED, DIVINE AND RIGHT RULE.

I saw darkness, and darknessā€™ eyes watched mines. Then I lifted my chin to skies and with my rosary in hand, sacred and clean, I heard a voice from the cosmos whispered my ear. Then my destiny was clear. I told my nightmares that itā€™s over, then I left the dream, cleaned the armor and went to the nearest field. I said to the heavens: ā€œThis will be the place of my holy brotherhood, and the place of nonstop lament for the freedomā€. Ī§ĪæĻ…Ī¬Ī½ Ī›ĪæĻ…ĪÆĻ‚. The Elder Brother.

Objectives and medals

• Reach 32 days, You have restored the part of the soul you had lost.:prayer_beads:
  • Reach 224 days, You have reached the Empireo and now you are ready for the final battle.:fleur_de_lis:
  • Reach 992 days, YOU HAVE MURDERED THE KING IN YELLOW :anatomical_heart:
  • Reach 1000 days, YOU ARE THE LEADER OF THE NEW KINGDOM.

The Objectives are IN COMMON So the first person that will reach that part of the story also will be the person that changes the story to a new point, and the rest of the people will follow the new part to advance. REMEMBER CHECK IN AND RESET HERE LIKE YOUR FIRST DAY. So you will start from 0 , but you always can show how is your real streak.

ACTUAL MEMBERS

1. Ī§ĪæĻ…ĪÆĪ±Ī½ Ī›ĪæĻ…ĪÆĻ‚, The Resurrected Brother 10 days
  2. Jason, The Archdeacon
7 Likes

Day 1. The brotherhood has begun, in this church of cobblestone and rocks the soft winds enter from the holes, slithering almost unnoticed. In there I am waiting calm, sitting in a bank and praying in front of the mather. ā€œThe ave marĆ­asā€ are prayed without count and time turns relentless in twilights which we ought not to contemplate. The Elder Brother, has spoken

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join you in this brother :dove:
I donā€™t speak Spanish but am Catholic

2 Likes

Welcome brother! You will be the Archdeacon

2 Likes

Day 2. In Holy sunday I wake up, I open the eyes desiring to see the divines fields of the kingdom, although I am in this world that will fade in dust I keep the promises in my heart. Singing while working itā€™s what I encounter when in duties I am busy, scrolling infinites pages about plateaus of pure gold with sunsets that never disappears, with skies in mauve I am dreaming, forever. But much work is needed here, cleaning the sword, building the church that canā€™t even show a fraction of the glory we seek. Patrolling the woods holding the cross, preparing the defenses of the kingdom that I will protect, forever. Preparing an army of holy hands, without of flesh sins, we will turn a cruel war into a crusade for the freedom, the death of lust will be our crism, in itā€™s oil we will restore the faith in the Father and with the tears, the blood and sweat our land will come back to us. And the pain will fade foreverā€¦FOREVER!:notes:. The Elder Brother has spoken.

4 Likes

Day 3. Yesterday in the evening a battle startedā€¦ The curtain up in sky turned red and the ghouls from the past found meā€¦ again. The cracks in the walls enhanced and rocks from ceiling fell to our heads. Their smiles angered me and with the halberd in my hand I made the war. The combat in the Lordā€™s day, a blasphemy in a blasphemy, heretics among the pillars of stone and shouts and hatred like rain and mud. An uninterrupted conflict in sacred space, after severe strikes one made contact with my flesh. My right flank damaged I sustained my guard and killed the spirits. But one remained, we looked each other, wounded, tired, I was in limit of fall, I thought again the try would endā€¦ And then something changed, like a vortex in my mind I returned to the past, when I was a kid, of twelve years old, when I encountered the sin, when my soul ended in hell, when a kid with friends in books and fantasies met a supplement. A false affection, a faith lost, wicked times, lonely times. How much time did I waste? I watched my family, my parents in the living room, quiet, happy, I saw myself playing with legos, smilingā€¦ Then I woke and looked my Lust, my enemy, and didnā€™t find madness, but sadness. I was in front of my patch, bandages for a scar deep in a tormented soul that from the gehena cried because of itā€™s guilt. I always have desired to form a family, like my parents have. To See my child growing up, have a house full of happiness, a wife to share love, pure and immaculate. I went near my Lust, threw my halberd off my hand and hugged her. ā€œI forgive youā€. The enemy began to cry and I took her tears and put them in safe like a holy relic. My Lust exhaled her last breath and went to worlds I ignore. Her body is now buried in this crypt where I always pray in front to remember her not like a foe, but a rival, part of my past, part of mineā€¦ ā€œRequiem Ʀternam and find God, 'cause now even you have met the Divine, because the Father made again the glory from the spoiled.ā€ Jason has come back, I will clean this mess. There is a lot to work, and there is a lot to pray in gratitude. The Elder Brother has spoken

1 Like

Amen :pray::dove::pray: Lord, lead us, and put a steadfast spirit within us.

1 Like

Day 4. Knocks sound in the gate, the fiends are waiting to exhume the corpse of my Lust, 'cause the prince of all forbidden, the traitor reclaims his favourite daughter. We are defending the place with courage, the relics wiggle with the battle, trying to resist the hits to not broken. In the floor I am bleeding, stepping the tomb of my sin, fading into the dream where ancient processions are praying uninterrupted. In greek a song comes to my tongue, and like I were touched by Mary herself, I sing the chant in perfect tone. The devils cry to that lyrics, and their feet melt in the stone leaving the ashes of their bodies. I say to the archdeacon: ā€œTake the brooms, itā€™s time to sweep this crapā€. ā€œAnd prepare the backpack, we are going to exorcise fiendsā€. The Elder Brother has spoken.

2 Likes

Day 5, sunset arrives with beige clouds up the sky. The remains of two days before have left only little footsteps that go to the ancient forest, into the deepness. I feel my spine chilling out and my hands sweat profusely. My horse is afraid about the shadows below our feet, my halberd hurt me because I hold it with force, and the drops of blood slide under my fingers. I am scared. But I need to go down the path to the mysteries in the darkness. Humming a song I try to remember my land, my country. In the past this song was sung with faith. In the cobblestone ways of the Gallaecian territory. Santiago, Jacobus, help me! The Elder Brother has spoken.

3 Likes

Day6. I was in the path deep in woods refreshing myself when I saw him. The man was laying on the floor, full dirty of sand and with his hands covering his eyes. His tears wetting his wear mixed with the dirt to make a puddle of mud where he cried in despair.

ā€”What happen man? ā€”Did I ask.

ā€”Hear me sir ā€”he saidā€” My life is ruined, my thoughts betray me, I am nothing but a puppet, a marionette for the devils. I canā€™t promise to leave this madness 'cause I always fall again and always disappoint God.

I felt mercy of that man and I jumped off from my horse and put my hands on his head.

ā€”I am not a priest but I can try to forgive you ā€” I said ā€” So, like the son forgave that woman the death,the stone, I forgive you this fall, this relapse, there will be only one forgiveness like this without a punishment so learn from your pain and never sin again. Go in peace.

He thanked me a lot and left the forest behind me, I think he is going to meet the brotherhood but I ignore his destiny, although I believe he will encounter his mistakes and this time he will fight them. All need a forgiveness, only One, if they miss this opportunity they will have to beat this doom alone. God has mercy of us. The Elder brother has spoken.

2 Likes

J.S. Bach:
Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben,
Cantata BWV 147 -
Jesu, Joy Of Manā€™s Desiring, BWV 147

1 Like

Day 7. I returned to the church to praise for the fallen, for the mistakes, for errors, committed by them, committed by me. I found pain and tears when flashes of remembers encountered my eyes opened, when visions of the past were bitter as pure coffee, acid as oil dissolving my heart. I repent for everything, for didnā€™t stop in time, for didnā€™t do anything to get over it, for preferring nothing instead a good life. My mind is still corrupted, it has marks of shame and it is better than yesterday but very worse than tomorrow. I dream to a fantasy, a world that waits after the destruction. El maƱana has come. "Lord Iā€™ll findā€¦Maybe in timeā€¦ youā€™ll want to be mineā€¦ The Elder brother has spoken

2 Likes

Day 8, I feel like I am in a grid, stepping the fine wires where all walking and fall because the lack of equilibrium. The world has splitted in two teams fighting each other to dominate, to subjugate, to stomp them destroying the balance, a broken system full of radicals. Where am I? In the mirror, yes, I am in the mirror. Not behind, not in front, not the reflect or the body. I am the middle term, if you want to touch me you must approach to the reflect, then when the two fusion you will encounter me. Not right, not left, not up, not under, between two worlds I am, I am the center of the circle, in the mirror I live in the border, In the mirror I am the glass. The Elder Brother has spoken.

2 Likes

Day 9, I feel like I am where I want. The wind blows sweet and soft, the sea is in calm, the sun shines in the sky and my ship sails to the horizon, to the point where the afternoon turns into sunset, when the golden clouds transform in warm orange tones. I can hear the voice of a woman voice from the distance, from a dimension I will never understand. It is not the urges calling, 'cause they are in the deep blue sea, It is my lover from my dreams, I think I know her name, She is called ā€œVictoriaā€, in spanish means Victory, Success. Ironic that the voice of my dream girl is the victory itself. I will take it like a signal. Like a signal of the good path. The pure love is out of the screen, out of the world. I will work out, I will do my job better than anybody and I will never give up, I will always believe that there is someone waiting at the endā€¦ Finally with tears in my eyes. I HAVE ENCOUNTERED THE ROUTE TO FREEDOM. The Elder Brother has spoken

2 Likes

Day 10. I have just remembered the times when I relapsed and the post nut clarity. Now I see clearly what I saw blur, that kind of fog which makes you blind, isolated and depressed. I am praying right now, sitting with my sacred books without urges, without doubts. I have experimented dreams about God itself, about of His creation, perhaps I had a epiphany. Maybe I am trying to reveal what itā€™s occult. Will I reach the number of days enough to merely hear angel wings flapping? The music playsā€¦ A recognized song of my land. A sweet melody with a hard advertisment. A dangerous but real remember if we failā€¦ Hear! Listen carefully! The Elder brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 11. Today was different. Jason found me in plateau while I was riding my mare with my sight lost in thoughts all alone. I woke up because of his voice but then I didnā€™t see him, like if I heard his words inside my head. Indeed it has passed a pair of days without knowing nothing about my archdeacon. I am worried, because of the crusade, 'cause november was the mark, the dateā€¦ All we are going to war but no one known ever come back. I am feeling crazyā€¦ I need rest, but I canā€™t. I must defend with my soul this land. Even if it there is now a part or all of my soul in hell, although I am a heartless knight I will prevail. God stay with me 'til the end. The Elder Brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 12. A demon dared me to single combat. You guess wellā€¦ I won, but let me describe what happened. The field was in pure sand, shining white by the reflect of light. The sun was flaming up the sky and sweat was falling under the armor. The tension was palpable. The fiend started with a rapid strike, I blocked it with difficulty. I said to myself ā€œIn what trouble I have met!ā€, neither I even catched enough air to continue. The blows hit hard and echoes were spreading all around. Then I succeed to make a lethal blow, but what a stupid I wasā€¦ The demon stung its weapon in the flesh of my hand. I was capable to do the last move and its head flew off to the unknown. My hand moved by its own went to the forbidden, I was in absolute danger. I ate a sleep berry just in time before the relapse. I woke up in midnight. I rushed to the church like a maniac. And now I am praying to the Mother. Please give me sanctuary. The Elder Brother has spoken

2 Likes

At the end of the route you found a corpse. The dead guy is laying in front of a romanic church. You see his faceā€¦ You scream in panic and shout louder to call your friends. ā€œHE HAS DEAD, THE MAN OF THE CHURCH HAS DECEASEDā€. Indeed his remains are now inside a coffin where Jason, the archdeacon care them. The Elder Brother Has Fallen The end?..

2 Likes

Day 0. I opened the coffin and saw all I built in ruins. The body of an englishman covered in dust, just a bunch of bones resting in the dark. I felt the cold wind after 7 days of hellish loneliness. I have learned what makes me feel alive and how lucky I am for what Iā€™ve got. My body is now corrupted, the skin dry, the oil disappeared into a soap hard inside my muscles. I have returned for and because of God. He has chosen His follower. I am the penitent, last of my brotherhood, I am not longer the elder brother, but the resurrected brother in penitence. Blood was spilled and blood will be collected. By lust I fell and for chastity I will rise. The path of pain was selected and the procession must be done, must be fulfilled between chants, hymns and saetas. That is what it is told in this sacred, divine and right rule of my brotherhood. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 1. I have pass the day isolated in thoughts and remembers. I am suffering because my work is never done correctly and completely. And now I am here praying again to a Lord who knows meā€¦ I am a worker of life, slave of books, tired of the scene, without hope for a future which comes to us, pain within scars of the heart. Bruises and hits always there to be part of my history. The penitence will go on to recover all happiness that for effort is mine. Rightfully all mine. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

1 Like