The Holy Catholic Brotherhood of Eternal Affliction. NNN Challenge started!🫀

Day 2. A good day my friend. Nice meal and best company is the recipe to happiness. First day that occurs what I desired, I finished everything I need it to do, even pray to lord for all souls in purgatory where I know I will end one day or another. All I can say is that it is good for all to be positive right now, ’ cause all we know that storms of darkness will come back. Smile now while all can. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 3 of purity month. Brothers, it is to me difficult explain how important is try to be with someone to share the pain, the sorrow, the anxiety. Every day read messages from your brothers, talk with your family. The bad times have turned in evil times, the ending days will arrive, the day of tribulation is nearer than ever. Knight of our brotherhood, you ought to be focus, should be strong. You have to be one with the pure, no doubts within. May the silence not be a punishment, but a virtue. The Resurrected Brother has spoken.

Day 4. Oh! Precious queen up the sky who gave us the son of God itself, born, not created, to redeem the sins. I have to say that all the efforts, all the pain of the lord that so much people say it wasn’t worth it, it was in fact not in vain. Because the peaceful men and uncorrupted women out there are doing real sacrifices doing what is right, what must be done, loyal to the law. Protect us Queen in heavens to let us see the promises of God by and because of you. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

2 Likes

Day 5 of penitence. I have begun the route of ending the first week of NNN. I can feel the fear in my bones, something is coming up from below, from the sources where shadows breed constantly. The church is cold and quiet, too quiet, waiting days of tribulation. Urges might come back within fiends or foes within lust may are wishing to enter the place I ward. Father give me hope, strong and hardness. Let me follow the Codex you gave me before I miss myself in thoughts I ought to not watch or listen. The resurrected Brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 6 of penitence. The badness, the evil has returned. Tomorrow will be a duel battle that it is what was stablished. I have one opportunity to slain their leader. I don’t know what form it has, but I am sure it will be a menace. Lord don’t leave me, stay near, I am going to need all the power you may grant me. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

1 Like

Day 7. So as once the history began same happened to me, blow up occurred violently when I encountered a fiend in my church. A foolish thief who had robbed my worshipped relics, six gems which personified virtues of soul. In flint and steel weapons were hit. Perish was chosen by the rival and that it was what the fiend found. Destiny bringed me hope and jewelery were recovered. The Resurrected Brother has spoken.

1 Like

Day 8. Oh lord almighty how granted I am to keep my promise, how happy I am to hold the gifts you have granted me. Love above the love itself that it is what you grant. Following the path of tears today we cry to smile tomorrow and only when capitulation time arrives, all we will find the fruits of the harvest were good and cared or spoiled and putrefacted. It is indeed our freedom to choose the way and how painful it is to have the opportunity, because in the doubt all suffer and in tribulation all comit mistakes. Mystery is your name. Mystery within your divine plan. Mystery in me at all. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

2 Likes

Day 9. So I decided fight fire with fire and with the flames I found myself. Thou who live in agony don’t try to fight with the same weapon, 'cause who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Violence drives to the pain and the pain to the obscure rooms of oblivion. That is what it is told in this sacred, divine and right rule. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

2 Likes

Day 10 of penitence. I decided to erase and throw away all things could be dangerous to trigger me. I found something very painful for my heart. I found the last gift of my ex-girlfriend, a locket, a treasure which gave me a impetuous and furious anger 'cause all bad memories returned back. I took a knife and broke the locket shoving the iron through the precious until the crystals of the gift shattered in pieces. I understood that I needed to say goodbye to everything, to the past to find the present and to go into the future. Like a seraphim does in the heavens I prayed to Almighty and His warming flame burned me from inside. I saw it clear. Nothing material here can help me to reach the rooms of new jerusalem. Only with God it is posible. Only God it is enough. No one comes to the father except through the Son. The Resurrected Brother has spoken

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.