The Hero's 90 Day Challenge! šŸ‘‘

8th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I am going to succeed in all my goals.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - The opportunities for growth that come my way.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (8 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - 2 strong urges defeated. I practised 3 times today.

Itā€™s night time now. I couldnā€™t write here in the morning because of lack of internet connection. Today and last night I had really strong urges which might have been because of the day 7 peak in testosterone levels. The other contributor might have been negative feelings I had from last night. I felt (and still feel) bummed that I couldnā€™t make it to a job interview I had to go to in different city from the one I am in. I was told about it the day prior to the one I was supposed to show up. It is such a nice opportunity lost. So, right now Iā€™m trying to focus on other possible opportunities and not dwell on what could have been.

2 Likes

Day 9
ā€œWhen life hits you hard, hit harder. Thats how winning is doneā€
Urges=0

Same as yesterday I have been busy. Train didnā€™t brake down today. Passed the course with flying colours. Thankyou for the motivational reminener you sent us. I have been practicing and itā€™s really helpful and something i wouldnā€™t of thought of it i wasnā€™t on this forum.

3 Likes

18 October 2019
Day 24

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i am a good husband *
*Iā€™m thankful for having a chance to heal myself *

• Report of the day - Another clean day
  • the number of urges defeated = 1. ā– ā– ā– ā–  advertisement is everywhere and it is there for some reason. It feels good to eyes and thats it. No need to follow after it ā€¦ nor even going in fantasies over it. This is self Mastery & discipline. This is ą¤¤ą¤Ŗą¤øą„ą¤Æą¤¾ ā€¦ if something is beautiful that doesnā€™t mean we should start masturbation. We should get over such thoughts now. Watching accidentally is ok but Chasing Pleasures is Not.
    Never Edge. Stay Strongā€¦ Keep Goingā€¦ one step at a time.
    practise done.
  • Diary : God is giving me his love. I am receiving benefits now. Gone for Walking today. Felt a little confidence and energy in me.
4 Likes

Day 10
ā€œRise and rise again until lambs become lionsā€

Iā€™ve noticed a high energy today. I feel powerful and ready to take anything on. I donā€™t know if itā€™s due to nofap, but music seems to be more empowering and enjoyable too. Every song just sounds alot better for some reason. There is no way Iā€™m not making it up to 90 days this time!!!

3 Likes

19 October 2019
Day 25

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i am a good Father *
*Iā€™m thankful for Having Benefits quickly *

• the number of urges defeated = 2. Sexual thoughts during morning wood & sexual videos suggestions. I think now is time that i should start ignoring the thumbnails too. Let the mind suffer completely. No more tricks.
    practise done.
  • Diary : i felt good after seeing morning sunlightā€¦ amazing.

5 Likes

Day 11
ā€œLife to you legend, death to your fearā€

11 days seemed to be going quickly. Starting to feel alot better in myself. I walk and talk with alot more confidence and meaning. I have a question though. Is it true that your eyes get brighter and you get a better jawline from nofap? I have just been researching it alot more today and itā€™s the first time i have heard people say these benifits. Is it true? And if so when will it happen?

3 Likes

Congratulations @BenThor! You are an Adventurer now!

Day 130 hardmode today with GODā€™s Help. I donā€™t know about the jawline comment, but my eyes are definitely much brighter than they used to be. They got brighter before I reached 90 days - probably somewhere after the 60 days mark.

Keep going strong brother, youā€™re doing great! It sounds like your dopamine receptors are already starting to repair - food tastes better, music is more enjoyable - life is far more pleasurable on this side!

5 Likes

20 October 2019
Day 26

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i like strangers company *
*Iā€™m thankful for having the comfortzone *

• the number of urges defeated = 1.
    practise not done.
  • Diary : Flatline again. Fuck my life. Fear all aroundā€¦ clumsyā€¦ Shit.
5 Likes

Day 12
ā€œEvery minute of every hour of everyday, be the man of todayā€

Been very talkitive and sociable today without even trying. Before i would feel like i was forcing my way to be in conversations because i felt like nobody wanted to hear from me, and i didnā€™t really mind it. Today Iā€™ve just been talking effortlessly with people and it flowed good. Iā€™m talking with more freedom and direction. Also eye contact is getting stronger every day.

5 Likes

12th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I am a winner.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - thereā€™s always hope for better times.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (12 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - A strong urge defeated. I practised once today.

Hi guys. Iā€™ve been unable to update you on my journey the past few days because of internet connection problems. But, Iā€™m still fighting on. I will update you guys as much as I can and I hope you are all well. Iā€™ve also decided that if I donā€™t do any productive work on a particular day, I will reset my counter, even if i havenā€™t done PMO.

4 Likes

21 October 2019
Day 27

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - i am a good man
Iā€™m thankful for my life

practise done.
  • Diary : After talking to ForeRunner i felt goodā€¦ if he is fine at day 130ā€¦ that boosts my hope too. Today i went for morning walkā€¦ i faced my problems. God gives me power.

6 Likes

Day 13
ā€œYour only mistake is not to correct your mistakeā€

I didnā€™t have a good sleep last night, i only got about 5 ot 6 hours when i usually get 8. However today i havenā€™t felt any different or more tired. Iā€™ve just got on with my day feeling fine. This is definitely due to nofap as before i would feel really slugish and rough if i didnā€™t get at least 7. Iā€™ve been to the gym and no strength decrease, and Iā€™ve had a driving lesson and my concentration was sky high.

5 Likes

22 October 2019
Day 28

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - i have self-control
Iā€™m thankful for the Healing & Rewiring

practise done.
  • Diary : keep goingā€¦ One step forwardā€¦ Just one step.
5 Likes

Current streak: 4 hours
Highest streak: 14 days
Sharing code: fee2uf
I have read and commit to agree to the rules
My 10 reasons

1. More strength
  2. Less stress
  3. Energetic feeling
  4. Focused
  5. Confident
  6. Social
  7. Positive cause
  8. Increased stamina
  9. Physically fit
5 Likes

Day 14
ā€œBe yourself and then you will find what you are supposed to beā€

Today Iā€™ve been practicing alot and my mood has been calm and blissful. I never thought such a simple tip could make me feel this way. Too many ppeoples lives are stresful and they are too busy overthinking. Sometimes all you need to do is step back and have time for yourself.

3 Likes

Flatlines are good bro. It means your brain/body is changing. Just think about the benefits afterwords. Youā€™ll have more energy, confidence, youā€™ll just experience life better, and your body will change too. God bless.

4 Likes

23 October 2019
Day 29

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - i can defeat Urges
Iā€™m thankful for a month of nofap

• the number of urges defeated = 3.
    practise done.
  • Diary : The biggest victory of this streak came yesterday. Very Strong Urges. Hell was unleashed. Faced them like come on ā€¦ i havent done 29 days just to go back to zero again. Fuck off urgesā€¦ Bye Bye. Went again today for morning walk. We shall overcome one day.

5td0rfPbDnflm

5 Likes

Congratulations to @ncubeanelem! Keep moving forward, adventurer!

Update from @ncubeanelem for 23rd October:

(Heroā€™s 90 Day Challenge)
Iā€™m on 13 d 20 h
No urges yesterday. I practised 3 times.

3 Likes

Welcome, hero @Frankensteinmonster! You are the newest apprentice!

Donā€™t forget to create your strong, positive vision of the future - this has personally helped me defeat over 300 urges on this streak. (Day 133 hardmode with GODā€™s Help)

5 Likes

@Forerunner hi can join this 90 day challenge with my current streak?

2 Likes