The Hero's 90 Day Challenge! šŸ‘‘

Day 4
ā€œDont limit you challenges, challenge your limitsā€
Urges=0
Not much went on today, itā€™s been a quiet Sunday. In the morning i did a lifting workout at the gym, and then did some cycling. But then by midday i didnā€™t have anything else to do. I ended up doing my daily walk and attempted some meditation which Iā€™ve tried now and again but never really got into it and hoping to become better at it in this streak.

1 Like

Great advice again brother! Your diary is showing progress too!

Youā€™re most welcome my friend, delighted to see itā€™s helping you.

That works out just fine brother. Keep up with regular practice and remember your strong reasons! The 3 day limit is to help you stay committed and focused, not discourage you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

13 October 2019
Day 20

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - i can look women in the eyes without fear/shame
*Iā€™m thankful for another opportunity To climb *

• Report of the day - Another clean day
  • the number of urges defeated = 1. At morning wood i was having sexual thoughts but i didnt rub my penis and didnt gave importance to the thoughts.
    practise done.
  • Diary : Today i again went for Morning Walk and i faced my fears. Felt good and my brain got Excercised because of getting out of confort zone.

3 Likes

4th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I can think positively in every trying situation.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for my life - The support of my family.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (streak 4 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - I had no urges and no significant sexual thoughts. I practiced once.

Went to church yesterday. Last week there was a part of the scriptures that was read that reminded me of the vision. It read.

And the Lord answered me, and said: Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables: that he that readeth it may run over it. For as yet the vision is far off, and it shall appear at the end, and shall not lie: if it make any delay, wait for it: for it shall surely come, and it shall not be slack.

I was pleasantly surprised because it was almost certainly referring to my vision here on this nofap journey. It is a sign that I should keep going.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Sahas! Youā€™ve advanced to the next stage of your training - you are now an Adventurer!
0_eWiScpiWcJHDhI5F

3 Likes

Day 5
ā€œWe fall, break, and fail. But then we heal, rise, and overcomeā€
Urges=0
Day 5 already, i feel like itā€™s went quickly. So far there hasnā€™t been much hurdles, itā€™s been going smoothly. Still not feeling my full confidence but itā€™s getting there. Iā€™ve always been a laid back person before my last streak. I wouldnā€™t say i was shy, i was just very self centred. But with the last streak i changed and was talking more. I think people have noticed that im more like my old self and I noticed i have lost some of the superpowers i had. But I will regain them very soon.

3 Likes

14 October 2019
Day 20

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i have patience *
*Iā€™m thankful for having this wonderful app *

• the number of urges defeated = 1. Thumbnails triggers but i choose not to watch so that i can save myself from a Relapse.
    practise done.
  • Diary : i am feeling very empty & without any power. Plz God fill me with energy & confidence. I am waiting for your blessings.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in too.
Current streak 1 day
Highest streak 33 days
Age 18
Gender M
Iā€™m in .
I will let you know the reasons later

4 Likes

5th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I can master self-discipline.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for my life - Being part of this amazing adventure that is life.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (5 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - No urges at all, but I practiced 3 times.

I am grateful for your moral support, my nofap brothers/friends, for it is helping loads to keep me out of trouble.

4 Likes

Day 6
ā€œThe only person you should strive to be better than is the person you were yesterdayā€

Today i have noticed i am feeling more comfortable looking people in the eye. I am doing it without thinking about it and it feels great. Also i was walking beind two people, and one looked behind at me and turned his head back around, then the other did the same. I had the confidence to walk faster towards them and ask them if they were talking about me. Not in an agressive way, just in a neutral way. I donā€™t think I would of done that if i wasnā€™t on a streak.

3 Likes

15 October 2019
Day 21

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i am Healing *
*Iā€™m thankful for watching a movie *

• the number of urges defeated = 1. I decided not to watch erotic videos when prompted by my mind.
    practise not done.
  • Diary : God ā€¦ Plz do somethingā€¦ i am feeling very lowā€¦ plz come to meā€¦ i cant feel you. I need you.
3 Likes

6th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I will succeed in all the aspects of my life.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - The resources and opportunities that have been given to me since birth, but arenā€™t available to some people in the world.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (6 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - One of two urges defeated, and I practiced at least 3 times.

I have a headache now :slightly_frowning_face:, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a withdrawal symptom or just that Iā€™ve been listening to music on my phone with earphones too long. Stay blessed brothers.

3 Likes

Day 7
ā€œNothing is stronger than a man rebuilding himselfā€
Urges 0

Day i have been feeling great. I havenā€™t cared about what other people think of me (which i usually do). I feel like myself is enough, but if others want to interact with me, then so be it, Iā€™ve got nothing to be worried or anxious about. Also, i definitely havr more energy than i did 7 days ago. Iā€™m not tired or out of energy during the day anymore.

3 Likes

16 October 2019
Day 22

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i am fearless *
*Iā€™m thankful for having Time *

• the number of urges defeated = 1.
    practise done.
  • Diary : dopamine Receptors are Healing. I laugh with full emotions. Went for morning walk ā€¦ faced my demons. Ready for more sufferings.
3 Likes

7th day of the challenge.

• Affirmation - I am stronger than the urge to relapse.
  • One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - My nofap brothers/friends who are SO supportive.
  • Progress for the day - One more step taken (7 days).
  • The number of urges defeated/practices completed - One of two urges defeated, and I practiced twice.

Maybe I have already said this before, but I really appreciate your support my friends. Thank you for creating this challenge and accountability group, @Forerunner. I also want to say ā€˜ā€˜thank you so muchā€™ā€™ to my other nofap friends on Whats App. Youā€™ve become a sort of family.:smile:

4 Likes

Day 8
ā€œThe distances between your dreams and reality is called actionā€
Urges=0

Iā€™ve had a busy day today, i havenā€™t even had time to think about anything. I have been on a two day intensive course for spinning/indoor cycling since 9:00 to 6:00 and then the train broke down on the way back. I will be doing the course tomorrow too. Everyone on the course are really easy to get along with. On the train i was talking to a girl much older than me. Didnā€™t persue anything with her, but we got along great.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Keep fighting brothers! Youā€™re doing great! Donā€™t forget to practice!
@Sahas @ncubeanelem @BenThor

4 Likes

Thank you for this important reminder! :smile:

1 Like

17 October 2019
Day 23

My daily check-in :

*affirmation - *i am Guilt free *
Iā€™m thankful for having Food

• the number of urges defeated = 0.
    practise done.
  • Diary : God is healing me. My Rewiring is going on slowly & steadily. Thank you God. I am nothing without you.
5 Likes