The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

A line from Book easy Peasy

Blockquote
In a way, peeking users are the most pathetic of all. Either they go through their lives believing they’re being deprived, or more often, the occasional peek becomes two. Sliding downwards on the slippery slope, sooner or later falling back to being heavy users. They’ve again fallen for the very trap they fell into in the first place.

So you see you are not doing things the way it should be done.

1 Like

Quit Now or Never!! Dont avoid and undermine your problem. Always remember this…We are PMO addicts…This RC is a rehabilitation centre…we have to stay here …We have to follow disciplined lifestyle…motivate and help each other untill we are PMO free…Rest is upon you! Do whatever you think right.

3 Likes

Don’t be a sissy, be a man face the problem

2 Likes

Lol that dude , literally went offline instead of listening to the advices .

I think we annoyed him :sweat_smile:, @TheFinalFrontier I was just trying to help, I am sorry if my words hurt you in any way, wish you all the best with this journey :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

He is going from one extreme to other. From being Akhand Brahmcharya to Not caring at all. I am also sorry if any of my things offended you. We just tried to help you as a companion.

All the best bro. Do what suits you.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:right
I know akhand brahmacharya is not meant for me, I am practicing celibacy (western) and I am happy with it.

2 Likes

Hey I did not go offline. My battery died.

Guys listen. Yes I am a fapper. But am I gonna run away from this shit my whole life ?

A wise man said “Focus on building the new and not destroying the old.”

Another wise man said, “What you resist persists”.

And that is exactly what I am doing. I am focussing on TRYING TO QUIT it and RESISTING it.

That is the reason why I have WASTED 12 YEARS OF MY LIFE in this addiction.

I know it sounds like I am quitting on NoFap. I would still want to overcome this shit. For sure I do !

But should I be running away from this SHIT my whole life ? In spirituality they say if you can EXPERIENCE a HIGH bigger than your ADDICTION lower pleasures would automatically DROP.

Why dont I let PMO be in my life till I am WAY ABOVE THIS and it FALLS BACK NATURALLY ?

What do you say ?

Bro, No offence but I have read your diary. You have made these kind of statements before. Like Elon Musk is not focusing on NoFap. But I just want to say here on this forum there are companions. Some of them are PMO free. They tried certain method it worked for them. Instead of trying to quit your own way you should try to learn from them. Try what others are doing.

2 Likes

See this is what easy peasy changed for me, I don’t have to resist watching ■■■■ now, I simply know I don’t need it, it is of no use.

That is for sure true, making good habits is the true aim.

Nothing. You know what needs to be done.
One wise man also said " Offer help and advice to those who is willing to take…not to someone who has his own fixed mindset and denies to accept suggestions from the experienced ones.:joy_cat::pray:

1 Like

Ok I will not be saying anything else, I have given my piece of advice, what worked for me, you are free to try my way or try your own way. Again wish you all the best with your journey. Hope you have an awesome life ahead.

1 Like

And what exactly might that " HIGH" be???

There is one more dude in this forum , he does what he wants to and its been 4 years and is not free yet.

Are we talking about lord Voldemort here? Shit I was not supposed to say that name.

3 Likes

" You know who"… But no I don’t think he’s talking about him

1 Like

Guys the question we should be asking is WHY AM I NOT OBSESSED about my PURPOSE ?
WHY do I not have THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION AND HIGH ?

I am not sure if I am right. I have definitely been relapsing a lot more without this forum. But I do not want my life to be about QUITTING AN ADDICTION.

1 Like

Man, its simple, if plan A does not work try plan B dude! Why are you sticking to the same thing? Try something differrnt!

2 Likes

First you need to focus on quitting this addiction and I personally feel proud and don’t hesitate to mention this in any conversation that I have kicked this addiction and everyone of my friends looks at me with surprise that this dude is living a different life (all my friends are addicts they just don’t know this).

2 Likes