The confessional Α--->Ω🫀

The place to confess your pain, your truth, your thoughts. The place to feel the mercy of the Father, your freedom.
The place to read the scriptures, to reach the empireo.
The place to climb the mountain of shame to salvation.
The path of Penance and tribulation begins here.

Χουάν Λουίς - Frater Primus.

7 Likes

I confess to be weak to the promises that I did, I was traitor to them, transgreding them humillating the name of the Father in compromises which I’ve never fulfill. I beg the pardon of the lord, I beg mercy. This is one sin I must confess now. Please Lord mark your sign on me as my confession was pure and true.

α

5 Likes

And so, as a prisoner in the Lord, I beg you to walk in a manner worthy of the vocation to which you have been called.

Ephesians 4:1

4 Likes

There shall be one precept and one judgement, as much for yourselves and for newcomers from the land.

Numbers 15:15

4 Likes

Lord I confess to be weak to the tempations, I confess to prefer the silence than the suffer, the fear won me and the pain defeated me. But the past was gone and my pray is honest so mark me Domine with the letter that can erase the guilt in my heart.

β

4 Likes

Keep my ordinances and judgments, and do not do any of these abominations: the native born, as well as the settler, who sojourns among you.

Leviticus 18:26

3 Likes

My God, I confess I watched the false before the real, the fraud before the wind out my house. I looked at abominations and I wasn’t strong enough. But those days won’t come back. So in Glory I am, with you at your service. Mark me with the letter you holy put in my heart.

γ

3 Likes

Therefore, be patient, brothers, until the advent of the Lord. Consider that the farmer anticipates the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently, until he receives the early and the late rains.

James 5:7

2 Likes

I confess to have been condescendant with my condition, to be sloth and don’t try before to destroy it firmly. But I am know clear and wise to contemplate that I didn’t do what I had to. Forgive Father and mark me again with the saint letter you only can offer.

δ

3 Likes

But the same punishment afflicted the servant with the master, and the common man endured the same as the king.

Wisdom 18:11

1 Like

I confess my Lord that I deserved in the past the depravation, I put women up the pedestal like idolatry. I was so wrong in a path which so much are walking and the end is the abyss. Please calm the voices from the gehenna which try to take me down and mark me again with the letter your voice can produce holy.

ε

3 Likes

Father forgive me.

My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. You made us to desire a partner and I forget what that means. Manipulation is not love, Lust is not love, sex is not love, love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it keeps no record of wrong, it sacrifices its self.

Lord may I remember what you made love for truly. In my weakness I need you.

I confess that I have made women the main focus in my life and neglected many thing; You included. Father draw me back.

3 Likes

The disciple is not above his teacher. But each one will be perfected, if he is like his teacher.

Luke 6:40

2 Likes

I confess I let my anger controlled me and I made pain in my family, my voice wasn’t sweet and my arms were moving menacing. But then I realized that I was like my grandfather who suffered for the same cross and I was humillated by my family, my soul is hurt. The wound of my heart is the most painful of all I suffered. Please Lord, I am not my grandfather. I am sorry, sorry, very sorry my God. Mark me again with your letter to be less dirty and more holy like you really are!

ζ

1 Like

Recently I knew that my grandfather suffered from the same pain, the same afliction I have. But I am not my grandfather! I AM NOT!

3 Likes

Those who are free will serve an understanding servant. And a prudent and disciplined man will not murmur at correction. But an ignorant man will not be honored.

Sirach 10:28

4 Likes

I confess my Lord, Domine mihi, winds of sorrow I have suffered, the nature crucified my heart and my body betrayed my intention, what can I do?! Pater nostrum in nomine sancto, you have told me what to do, you redemmed my sin by faith, and now you gave me a work that I have to fulfill. So saints, holy angels and the mother of the Son give me strength to make you feel honored by this simple man of weak chastity. This is the path of freedom, in dark times you came back, now I can see you in glory, how could the veil of holy cover my eyes so long, like saint Theresa of jesus wrote wisely: “nothing curse you, nothing scare you, everything pass, God doesn’t go away, patience all reach, who has God within nothing need, God alone is enough.” Mark me again my eternal love.

η

For the Word of God is living and effective: more piercing than any two-edged sword, reaching to the division even between the soul and the spirit, even between the joints and the marrow, and so it discerns the thoughts and intentions of the heart

Hebrews 4:12

I confess my loved Lord, King of kings, that I was a sloth servant, trying to reject the efforts for a grain of nothing. I was obsessed to be a goal but that goal was by pride and not with humility. I am not more than a bunch of bones and flesh and my soul must seek rooms out of this place, in locations near you I must stay. Mark me again in this Easter because you have resurrected your Son, yourself, and let me follow the commands you have made for me.

θ