The confessional Α--->Ω🫀

Share in suffering like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:3

I confess Patrem mihi to fall in sadness usually. To let the emotion of melancholy hurt my anima with invisible needles. Oh! Rex universorum the call of El Mañana is arriving, I can hear its voice on the wind. Yet I may respond to it. Mark me Domine, I will ride to the end of the world. I’ll answer the call!

ι

Having said this, he went away. Then the priests stretched out their hands toward heaven and called upon the constant Defender of our nation, in these words: “O Lord of all, though you have need of nothing, you were pleased that there should be a temple for your habitation among us; so now, O holy One, Lord of all holiness, keep undefiled forever this house that has been so recently purified.”

2 Maccabees 14:34-36

I confess my Lord, that I am a non listener of your advices, not with the needed ears, not with the enough implication. So, reduce my pain to let me listen better, to listen with care what I must or have to do. My life is going to change in a few days, the last day of the past will be written in the book of memories and the end resalted to close the period. My Defender, my Sword and Shield. Hear my plea! Mark me again to reach the train to the future I deserve!

κ

1 Like

Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over to this chariot and join it."

Acts 8:29 NRSV-CI

I confess to be doubtful sometimes, there is no excuse for that, intrusive thoughts are upon me. But you Domine, Rex universorum gave me the opportunity, you have changed my life. You have given the ticket of the train called freedom and in first class you put my name. Thanks Lord, I adore you and love you with all my heart and soul. My days with you give me hope and peace. Mark me Lord because I am happy!

λ

Nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:39

I confess to be not enough brave to swear to you, my lord and creator, the promise that I fear, because I thought I will be alone in the dark without hope and impossible to get over the pain and suffering. But I understand I must be brave, corageus and strong to take the vote of chastity more radical. And I will, because I finally found that Christ is with me to help me take the top. The sun will light my face again and never fear nothing. You are my savior and I swear to leave this path of madness and hug the freedom you have given to me. Forgive me Lord, because I was blind and deaf, now I listen and see how wrong I was. Mark me Domine with the letter of my second name.

μ

1 Like

“Indeed from day to day people kept coming to David to help him, until there was a great army, like an army of God.”

1 Chronicles 12:22

I confess to my lord that I was empty and He filled me with wisdom, and that knowledge is a gift, like a son to me, a descendant to take care for the Lord, My Domine. And this words of science will be my shield and my sword. In past the faith, the hope and the charity were pillars of ivory, now in the present there is conflict and in the future there will be war. The mark of God is within me and the scar is flaming with His Glory.

ν

1 Like

For a blameless man was quick to act as their champion; he brought forward the shield of his ministry, prayer and propitiation by incense; he withstood the anger and put an end to the disaster, showing that he was your servant.

Wisdom 18:21

Hear me God, because you punished me, I didn’t follow your advices, your commandments and your orders, I disappointed your son and I was sunk in the dark waters of the ink ocean. I met the fallen men that followed the same path and failed and we turned into salt members of the brotherhood, the brotherhood of salt. And salt and algae will be the flesh and blood. Mark me with wisdom and make me your soldier for the glory of your name and the happiness which I always try to reach, alive or dead.

ξ

3 Likes

As for the holy ones in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalms 16:3

After all this journey I have seen completely how is the badness, the evilness behind the curtains of pleasure, trying to concieve the hate of it but failing again and again. The future is settled, the Writter have just put the last word of the planet destiny and I can only watch the final act from the chair. The coda will be magnificent and horrifying but I will eventually accept the final no matter how. I didn’t understand that everything was controlled by the Highest. I accept the scriptures, the guidence and the life that was written by Him. My proposals are only for Him and Him only. My penance has arrived the path promised. At last the pain is over. My past is dead, my suffering ended…

ο