The Chamber Of Secrets <closed>

Bro , Just post ur schedule here and tell ur brain new day and today I have to get all green tick…

2 Likes

Bhai kal toh tumhara acha gya tha na? Koi nhi bhai isme depressed hone vali baat nhi hai. Mere sath bhi aisa hua hai bohot samay tak, productive rehne ke liye thora mobile se dur rahoge toh acha hoga

3 Likes

Aise har manoge toh kaise chalega, hume haar nhi manni, Jyada nhi ho raha toh thoda thoda karke karo, phir jyada karo

2 Likes

Dude :joy: 2020 is not all bad. I am grateful for 2020, for the many things it taught me, and for so many new friends I made, including those from Rewire <33

3 Likes

Hmm the best thing happennd to me in 2020 was finding this app,

2 Likes

Ahhh , overall it was ok … But not for me coz it was not productive for me , I didn’t work at my potential level

2 Likes

Their are many best things happened to me this year.

1. Breakup : I was so much involved with that girl. And when I came to find out she was cheating on me. And even though I was so much a fool. That she said few words and I get convinced. Because I don’t want to lose her.
    I was like a robot. And all that little childish behaviour. I did many mistakes in that period. I was a very social guy.
    Even I was a bad boy type. That was considered cool in my school time. Hagging out with those who are older than me. Then after coming to relationship stuff, I forgot about everything, I lost my friends and i did many mistakes. I regret a lot.
3 Likes

Oh ! You realized your mistake,
Realization was the hard part,
Rest part you can do like pro :muscle:

1 Like

Woah , I didn’t knew that u were in a relationship … then this must be your best year … I have once seen one boy and girl (of my class ) drinking coffee on valentine’s day , me and my friends were laughing , they were not even looking at each other and drinking coffee in awkward silence. WE all then went to play football …

BRO ALL THIS RELATIONSHIP THING IS SHIT , NO GIRLS TILL U BECOME A SUCCESS…ONE CLEAR MOTIVE IN LIFE , THAT IM FOLLOWING.

4 Likes

Many people dont even realize it,
But those who realize , i tell you they improve in life

2 Likes

But I was thankful that, I got through that period, when she left me I was in a state what you called a depression.
I was completely broke. I was in hostel and was doing nothing. Just going to coaching and just sleeping and watching youtube all the day. And finally I got shwetabh gangwar videos. I started to think in a mature way. And then I started to focus on myself.

1. The other best thing is I found out shwetabh gangwar youtube channel, then I controlled myself, I watched his video when I was in relationship at that time I was like is this guy mad or what, we are made for eachother :rofl::rofl::rofl: and all that stuff. I thank to him that I found out about nofap.

2. And slowly I became obsessed with self development. And then I found out about rewire companion. And I am grateful to god. That I found out this app. I got many amazing friends. And always wanted to have friends who are self development obsessed. I never got those friends but now I am in a self development environment and I am thankful to all you guys my friends who helped me at every moment. Whenever I lost you all pushed me.

We will use 2021 to it’s utmost potential.
We are going to rock my friends.
@nofapstar123 thanks for stating this topic. I am feeling good. That what I went through and what I have become.
Thank to you all my friends.
:black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

So, are u gonna get down again? I can hear a “No” :sunglasses:

Good night bro !
:sleeping:

1 Like

The last day of 2020, I will make it the best of 2020.
Will try my best brother

I can’t promise to do 8+ study hours but I will try my best. And focus on effective studying. I think what I am doing is counting hours that also included when I start to dream about something while studying. And now I will try to post what I have to study if I am able to achieve that, that’s what I will call a productive day.
Will try my best. And I expect from my friends too. @Dean_Ambrose @nofapstar123 @_TIGER @debellator
To keep a small or large goal it doesn’t matter. Try to achieve it. End this 2020 with a sense of satisfaction.
Even if it a small task.

Gud luck Guys !
Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

31 December

The Final Day of 2020

:watch: Wake Up before 8 am
:watch: Make Bed
:watch: Meditate
:watch:Pray to God
:watch:Motivation
:watch:Affirmation
:watch:Visualization
:watch: Apply Hair oil
:watch: Read Holy books
:watch:No Fantasizing
:watch: Study 6+ Hours
:watch:Clean my room
:watch: No game
:watch: Gratitude Pray
:watch: Short Pray
:watch:Nofap check-in
:watch:Sleep before 11 pm

:fire::fire:

@Dean_Ambrose @anon64044560 @nofapstar123 @_TIGER @debellator I have made a new thread for 2021.
Improvement pill one. We have done a lot of mistakes in the past. Let’s not look back and keep moving forward. Live 2021 with no regrets.
Become the person, we desired to be.
Let’s do it guys.
I witnessed your rise in 2020, And I will witness your success in 2021.
I am closing this thread. Let’s do a new start.
#the beginning of the new era.

1 Like

Link to the new thread

1 Like

31st December

:x:Wake Up before 7:45 am
:white_check_mark:Go to work
:x:No using internet during breaks
:x:No peeking, No edging
:x:Use only my phone :iphone:
:x:Internet (only for work)
:x:Meditation for 20 minutes
:x:M.M. for 7 hours
:white_check_mark:Daily goals post
:white_check_mark:Sleep before 12 am

Happy New Year Guys!!

1st January

:watch:Wake Up before 8:00 am
:watch:Go to work
:watch:No using internet during breaks
:watch:No peeking, No edging
:watch:Use only my phone :iphone:
:watch:Internet (only for work)
:watch:Meditation for 20 minutes
:watch:M.M. for 3 hours
:watch:Daily goals post
:watch:Sleep before 12 am

I hope that things change in my life this year, because last year, my new year resolution was never to relapse again but I failed hundreds of times, don’t want to be the same again. :angry:

1 Like

That’s awesome! @anon64044560
Could you post 1st Jan’s resolutions/goals on the new thread? We’re all posting there. I have linked it in my previous post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.