The Brainwashing propaganda : Never settle!

My guy the answer is simple-if you buy the next 1+, who’s profiting? The buyer or the team that marketed that phrase? :wink:

1 Like

Hey this is what happened with me! My girlfriend in 11th standard left me for a dude in 12th after 6-7 months of relationship… I don’t think about it much anymore, but then I was so depressed. I hated myself because I thought I was not good enough. It was a shit show​:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

But these things happen in social media like insta, fb, etc where people are showing all fack life inner all are depressed and in social all are becoming prefect every field but we know no one prefect. in Social media all are filled with fack people people are show off their thing. These day relationship in social media are fack for fame or money. These day people become in inner depressioned, pain, no one showing what they feel inside. They are hidden with mask two faces people all are fack.

4 Likes

Yes I agree. That’s one of the reasons why I left social media. I was super popular in Instagram but one way or the other it always made me insecure about something. And also there was another personal reason attached to it. Its been a year since I left Instagram and Snapchat. I never had Facebook. I only use WhatsApp and RC. Twitter for news.

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 lol dude her loss I’m not kidding you’re an amazing guy with a sense of humor like mine that few people possess :joy:

3 Likes

Bro you have no idea how the story turned out! That guy who she left me for didn’t pass 12th that year. He wrote the board exam with us again and failed again. I was in college and he was still in 12th​:joy::joy::joy:. Best thing though, she failed 12th as well!:rofl::rofl:
I went to college, found myself another girl, they both were still 12th fail and broke up miserably… she left me, but I was the one who escaped!

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 Bruh…:joy: :joy: good for you then-it was a God-send!

2 Likes

This thread appears to be one where women who never settled have dumped great men for lesser ones ironically instead xD

2 Likes

You can see it like that, but thats a different thing because nofap is not a thing that you have to settle for, its a part of your lifestyle. Your addiction was something which began due to this “never settle” attitude and forced you to fap. No fap was naturally the part of your life.
And for other areas, you can work harder to achieve higher things, but this “never settle” attitude can get you on wrong track, eg, a kid scoring 95% with never settle attitude would want to beat that kid who gets 99% and after some time, this 95% kid , when he’d be unable to get beat that other kid, even if he has now reached upto 98.9% , would start to feel wasted and depressed and within next few years, this kid would fall down to 45% alongwith some addictions and bad habits entering his life. “Dream bigger, work harder” is a good motto, but when you confuse it with “never settle” attitude, it can become problematic.

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this.

2 Likes

I never said that one should be “completely” satisfied with “all” the things in their life. I was only talking about how never settle attitude for wants instead of needs, can become detrimental. But most of the things in our lives are there, which we should be satisfied with and identify things that we need to work on to make them even better. Making itself even better and replacing it for something better are different things, and thats what makes “never settle” is a brainwashing propaganda to ruin our lives.

3 Likes

Thats true sister. People on social media feel that showing off is the only thing that makes life meaningful. Everyone applies tonnes of makeup then billions of filters to look good in their photos just to feel better, and after that when their neighbour gets more likes than them, then they become depressed. Its sad times that we are living in. A classmate once suggested me to use tinder to find a date, and I even tried that a few times, but obviously the potato selfies with potato camera didn’t work and I never got any matches LOL. I felt the negative impacts it was begining to have on me, but then I found out the shallow nature of it all. How shallow and fake is it to pick someone just on the basis of the looks and quality of their photos?! You are willing to go anywhere with a person, whom you know nothing about besides how they look (which can obviously be altered very easily as well). Life has never been easier after I started to see things that way. Shallowness, faking yourself and hiding your realities have now become the new normal for this world. At least here, we are all real except for our photos and names haha. God bless modern world.

5 Likes

That is reason l quite a social media 2 year before like inasta, Snapchat etc where people judge you with face and expensive cloth, or things. Thay all showing off how that live prefect life​:joy::sweat_smile: . Yess at least here we are all real except their no one judge for our photos and name. :sweat_smile::pray: brother @PrDr

1 Like

I’ve been there, not exactly the same situation but definitely. I still think it’s not bad, and never settle can be a good way to go. Of course if I fail, I accept it

1 Like

I think influencers are a much bigger problem than social media itself
But anyway, it’s better not to stay there

1 Like

Brother @Nep_12 Yess in social media these days all are becoming influencers :rofl::rofl::joy::joy: even 15 year kid also becoming a insfluer lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m actually worried more about influencers like Pewdiepie, Amanda Cerny, and I think his name is Amir Siddiqui or something

These worry me too much
Their impact on people is immense and it’s a very sad situation when people make a war out of this

Social media has become a lot more worse (not that it was very good before, but had some plus points) than before

1 Like

Wise decision, sister. I was never popular on any social media platform as I obviously didn’t have any photos or inhibition low enough to send friend requests to everyone :joy:, so it never caused any real problem to me. What it only did was making me feel more lonely and unwanted :grin:. I only had facebook and whatsapp, so I deleted fb way back in 2017-18 and only reinstalled whatsapp in December for some official purposes. It’s much easier this way and I can assure anyone who feel that they might miss on something if they don’t have social media, you won’t miss anything. People who really want to be with you will be with you anyways, even if it means staying in thoughts and blessings only.

1 Like

Yes bro, and also there are some radical anti-social elements on social media too, who are using it in very wrong way to kill the peace and decorum of our world.

1 Like

Bruh why did u mention pewdiepie , he didn’t influence anything in wrong way he is far better than that toxic carryminati & mostly sane

2 Likes