The Brainwashing propaganda : Never settle!

There are some positive influencers like swetabh gangwar , Fittuber, Beerbiceps . Pls don’t blame all

1 Like

I feel Bhuvan is the best Indian YouTuber , although he has less subs than carryminati but his all videos are evergreen . And I feel carryminati after YouTube vs tiktok controversy , didn’t post any good video that we can watch 3-4 times .

Yeah even iam influenced by carryminati in my teens & now I hate him for his toxic personality

1 Like

Bro PewDiePie is bae bro. He’s like the most down to earth famous dude out there! He’s content is genuinely good and he’s funny as well! People like him because of his humble personality. Same goes for Mr. Beast. I respect him a lot as well. There are many good hearted YouTubers out there that has a positive influence on people.

PewDiePie is an influencer like no other, no doubt about that. His fanbase is so crazy that they can blow up anything on the internet. For eg. Tambourine, minecraft, among us, floor gang, chair meme, his minecraft pets (joergen, sven, bfftt, water sheep,etc.) People who watch him can relate to what I’m saying because I’m also his follower since 2016. He’s my favourite YouTuber. He blows up even the most stupidest thing and people go crazy about it.

He’s not bad infact he doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of him but sometimes things go out of his own hands because of his vast fanbase. Example - Sub2pewdiepie
That thing was started as a meme but as I said his crazy fanbase transitioned it into some kinda war. Things got so messy that he himself had to jump in to stop it because the circumstances was not what he intended to be.

He even surpassed BTS becoming the most handsome face of 2020. The influence this man has on the audience is immeasurable.

Btw if any 19yo is reading this, his reverse face Reveal was just an out of the box idea! That’s the reason he’s The No.1 individual YouTuber and my favourite :heart::fire:

2 Likes

Yes true. I understood what you wanted to convey through your message. I just wanted to tell my opinion about never settle.:grinning:

1 Like

True that bro! Floor gang for life!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 @vickyx Brofist :facepunch:

Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of pewds but he’s good. Watched some of his videos of late since fortunately a lot of youtubers stopped cussing thanks to YouTube’s good policy. Before that I never watched his videos due to the cussing.

But yeah, now a days all I see on YT is NBA matches or piano, so IDK who all these other influencers are :joy: I only recognise the Swedish meatballs xD
(Oh yeah I ate Swedish meatballs recently. They are overrated imo)

But youtubers also are under the never settle regime- they have to keep making better and better content for people to keep watching, else they die out. This leads to a lot of trend hopping which I dislike. YouTube is not what it once was (remember the times when nigahiga posted all those lit OG videos? Those were the days)

3 Likes