The Betting Nofap Challenge(Season-1) {Enteries closed}

We are counting on you @The_integrous_one :joy: :joy: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That I’ll win. I hope. And I can place another bet after 4 days and every subsequent 4 days till the end of the challenge right?

1 Like

Isn’t there minimum limit of days? Then I can also reduce the time :thinking:

1 Like

4 days is minimum apparently

2 Likes

Yup … Placing low bets to gain more in less time​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have reduced the time too just to be rich early :joy: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

What low bets? I placed all my money on myself and samaranjay. If at all, it’s high risk, high value :sunglasses:

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

1 Like

Everyone just tell me , when you will win or loose a bet … I will add your coins in the scoreboard and then you can place again :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

And also, what is pomodoro???

I place 90 coins on myself and 10 coins on @GOVIND-19 ( I know he’ll win :wink:)
4 days

1 Like

It’s a technique to study , where you study for 25minutes and then take 5 minutes break and then again study for 25minutes and repeat then…

1 Like

Ahhhh okok. Thanks bro

1 Like

If you are so confident in my, place 90 bucks on me :joy::slightly_smiling_face::joy::joy: jk.

Thanks for your confidence in me. Won’t let you down.

In 4 days, paisa double! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

OG marketing strategy

1 Like

No more bets can be placed on Samaranjay, as 2 people have already placed bets on him and a person can take max 2 bets from other person…

1 Like

10 bucks thing is a strategy… ok I’ll share it with you… if I win 10 bucks on you then I’ll get 20 and you too will get 20 so after winning also you are just getting 20 bucks because I placed a bet on you… so you are not making that much money and at the end the winner will be the one who Is the richest and so… I placed maximum bet on myself… I hope you get my point haha

2 Likes

Okay I’m placing :heavy_dollar_sign:70 on myself and :heavy_dollar_sign:20 on @nofapstar123 for 4 days …

Bruh don’t let me … don’t let me down :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So you are placing 90 on yourself and 10 on Govind right???And for how many days?

1 Like

Yes (fuckin 20 characters rule :joy:)

1 Like