The Betting Nofap Challenge(Season-1) {Enteries closed}

That’s because you are on a good streak now, keep going bro. Just focus on studies too, don’t stress out but at least do something, you know that studies are most valuable in my hero academia challenge too :joy:.

Ok bro, goodnight now, I’ve gtg else I’ll be late :v:.

I will update in both the threads I promise. From Tomorrow I will get things roling up slowly. Mòre important is that I am not in that depression void. I remember how I used to feel back then. It was horrible. It’s like I am reborn :heart::beers:

1 Like

Nice man

Goodnight :joy:

Good Night bro, Out of Likes.
See You all tomorrow :+1::handshake::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Code: tpu6g7
Cs: 42

1 Like

@nofapstar123 @kanu @Evolved @loser12 @ali4th @rewire_user @The_integrous_one @GOVIND-19 @Yash21 @Tagore

Guys, let’s not delay the process , you guys can start betting… The one with highest points on 30th August will be the Richest Man in the Gerosha…

4 Likes

Alright! I’m betting all 100 coins on myself!

Now there is a couple of reasons for this!

1. I have a lot of friends here and betting on one of them can make the others feel that I’m not confident in their abilities. I don’t want anyone to feel left out so in order to eliminate all bias. I’m placing all my money on myself.

2. I don’t ever wanna make the excuse of " it’s ok if I relapse, the other person has 50 coins, so you won’t lose all your money" I don’t want a safety net in others

3. I bet all 100 on myself, again for the same reason as before. To eliminate a safety net. If I put all my money on myself, I can’t afford to lose. Its either go big or go home for me. That’s why I went all in.

Now it’s a waiting game​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Bruhhhh it’s the rule you have to bet one on other person it can be a small amount of even 10 coins also.:joy:

2 Likes

That’s not fair. Its my money. I should be allowed to do whatever with it. Plus, read reason 1

It’s the rule …:joy:. And tell for how many days you are betting 100 coins on yourself.

Well everyone have confidence in themselve. It will also pressurize the other person to not relapse as you have trusted him… Understand bro😂

2 Likes

Goddamit! Fine! I’ll bet. But first. Is there a minimum number of days. Coz what’s the point of betting 3 days or 30 days if I the end all we get is double the money?

1 Like

I will bet 90 coins on myself that I will complete 4days of nofap… And to be safe in the beginning I will place 10 coins on @rewire_user for 4 days …

2 Likes

Wait we can bet on our self and others too At the same time

I’m thinking of keeping 4 the minimum days…

Well true . If you bet for 30days you will get double coin and same in completing 10 days of bet also … So you have to play and bet wisely …

Yeah bro , it’s in the rules. 1 bet on ourselve and 1 on other person.

2 Likes

Okay
Then I bet 60 coins on myself for 4 days
And 20 coins on @The_integrous_one for 4 days too

2 Likes

Peace. So I’m placing 90 bucks on myself and 10 bucks on @The_integrous_one for 4 days. Sorry @The_integrous_one for betting only 10 bucks on you coz it’s the bare minimum and it’s the rules. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Awesome …:+1:

1 Like

Just to be clear, after 4 days I’ll get 200 bucks in total right?

1 Like

Yes , if you win both the bets …

2 Likes