The accounts of M1lldhouse

Got a health scare a bit, but I have been able to rehabilitate. I’ve had a good look back at the past posts I’ve made and I feel like I’m playing a game of inception with myself. I keep saying I’ll be honest and straitforward, but I keep finding this mask that I have to remove in order to see my true self. Ive had some things come up and uh, well I might not be as active as I used to…

Out of the dark nether reaches of the Netscape, I received a message, and upon reviewing said message, I felt a strong inclination to add some more to my accounts and be present a while yet.
One main observation that I have made is how ritually rutted one can get with a habit such as pmo. I’ve also learned that triggers are literally everywhere. Even places which seem wholesome and good. Pmo has found a way to slither into one of my children’s shows and I was livid.
My family was able to help me to change my focus to more outwardly minded instead of inwardly. I have learned that when I’m helping others I have less desires to indulge in pmo. I’m resetting my timer.

1 Like