Talking to guests- recovery from shyness as a part of Nofap lifestyle

Today a guest came to our house
I just answered the qns he asked me. I can’t anything more than that. I tried to talk but stuttered. Felt embarrassed

1 Like

Dont be, why you should be. You tried something new a went outside of your confort zone. So what that you stuttered. I do it to, it can happen to best speaker on the world if his mind is quicer thaen his mouth, so no worries.

I have one Q, but i think your answer will be TRUE. Did you thought about what you gonna ask or what you gonna tell? That is why you stuttered?

1 Like

What day are you on ?

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable reply @koaxicek
I can’t even think what to talk to the guests. But when I am among my friends I talk lil too much everything from how I spent the holidays and about what I did useful…etc

@krishvamsi30
Alhamthulillah I haven’t watched p* for more than 6months.

1 Like

I am happy that I might help you :slight_smile:

Regarding to your answer
Well you are talking a bit too much in front of your friends as you feel comfortable. You will get there eventually, jsut dont stress too much about it.

Regarding you your problem
Jordan Peterson said, that if you have social anxiety you can overcome it. You just need to take small steps and also if you are thinking what you should ask or say, simply dont do it. You should listen everyone as he/she knows something that might be usefull to oyu, it might be one thing out of 10 or out of 50, but there will be something (usually) and you just need to respond to that. Also if you dont know how to maintain dicussion, jsut ask lot of questions, even stupid ones. If you are not familiar with something, it is not expected that you will ask complicated questions. Everyone likes to talk about themself or about stuff they are interested in.

Or just watch this video - Step by step guide to rid social anxiety - Jordan Peterson - YouTube

I could not find this video last time so here it is. It might be helpfull to you or watch some of his other videos. They are great and can help you. Just remember, small steps are better than none.

Cheers and happy talking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Masha Allah. That is great brother. Keep it up these. Now no PMO would become a part of your lifestyle.

1 Like

Thank you friend @koaxicek for your reply

1 Like