2021: TAGORE'S YEAR OF RESURRECTION ( 20 m )

NoFappers!!! Assemble!!! :muscle::muscle:

10 Likes

A tough day. Exams are going on and the stress is asking me for short term pleasures. As a result wasted some time watching videos on YouTube. Feeling regret for the time wasted.
Woke up - :x:
Meditation - :x:
Affirmation - :white_check_mark:
Visualization - :x: (fuck, how can I leave a day without this. I’ll Surely do this before going to sleep)
Exercise - :white_check_mark:
Reading - :white_check_mark:
One of the worst day in my nofap journey. Whatever happens I’ll make the next day one of the best!

5 Likes

Stay strong …for me its harder than yours pakki mwonuse

4 Likes

Great brother.fight with bad days will bring a good day.stay calm in every situation.

4 Likes

Today was one of the best of days. Followed through all my goals. I can feel the energy and passion flowing through my blood. Also one of the most important thing is I made a vision board. Looking at that makes me motivated every single second to achieve my goals.
Woke up - :white_check_mark:
Meditation - :white_check_mark:
Visualization - :white_check_mark:
Reading - :white_check_mark:
Quote of the day : A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.

7 Likes

Tagore. You have chosen the right name for your profile motherfucker !! Nail it. We have to go 365 days.

3 Likes

You have started a very good schedule. Keep it up brother

4 Likes

My brothers @_TIGER @strongwillpower @TheFinalFrontier @josephvt @anon15901281 @anon1074209 @neo_150
eventhough we haven’t provided our true identity in this app I feel a lot close to you people as our brother @neo_150 said. We are fighting together, even our parents doesn’t know about this. Improving my life with you people gives me a lot of momentum. I promise I won’t give up and dissapoint you guys.

13 Likes

I Know brother, you won’t give up. You said once…YOU will choose DEATH over FAP.
I am with you brother and I want to EDIT it now: WE WILL CHOOSE DEATH OVER RELAPSE

What you guys say, my brothers… are you including yourself in WE ?

10 Likes

@Tagore Thanks buddy. We are in this together.

5 Likes

@Tagore, @neo_150, @strongwillpower.these three persons are my motivation. @Tagore is now in BEAST MODE.NO ONE CAN STOP HIM. @neo_150 is running very fast. @strongwillpower ,who is motivating me always.

6 Likes

Yes bro …I want only success.For that I will do everything.

4 Likes

You are motivating all.stay in beast mode…

4 Likes

@neo_150 you are on the right mindset and path man. This is the only way we can get out of this addiction forever.
FUCKING BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Today eventhough I followed through my goals and plans, am not content because I wasted some time somewhere here and there
Wake up - :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Visualization - :white_check_mark:
Reading :white_check_mark:
Now my confidence is increasing like anything. Iam doing nothing to reduce it. Everyday my life is filled with positivity. Today I went out and talked with some of neighbours and didn’t stutter that much. Insecurity is slowly going away. I can feel it. I believe it!!!

12 Likes

beast mode​:imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:KEEP BURNING LIKE FIRE MY BROTHER.WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

7 Likes

I will be near to you anytime in my life…best brother…#beastmyr…ON

4 Likes

Brother @Adioz whats happened you are on day 1. I added you as my companion… Ok no issues come back brother you can do this …Escape from the demon and rise up …Go together #beastmode

5 Likes

Your words mean a lot to me my brother @Adioz. You are an experienced man, I need your help in this journey.

I understand this is important. It gives the momentum for going forward. Keep going brother, we’ll achieve this together. Unstoppable power and improvement is my goal :muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Then no Issues stay strong #beastmode

4 Likes