2021: TAGORE'S YEAR OF RESURRECTION ( 20 m )

24 May, this whole day I’ve been working on my exam papers and didn’t had a certain amount of ‘me’ time.
Woke up - :x:
Meditation - :white_check_mark:
Affirmation :white_check_mark:
Visualization :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Reading :x:
No T.V :x:
This is not a beastmode life, I understand that. Iam not making excuses by saying that exam is going on too. I put myself down a little and I understand that it happens. But I have strong belief that I’ll come back next day with full power, even if I have fucking exams going on, this is my life and I’ll be its master.

4 Likes

Happy to see this additional habit in your list. I smiled when I saw this. You will surely experience very positive results of this small change.

I left wacthing T.V(successfully) around 4 years ago(3rd year of graduation ). Right now I only watch some informative content or sometime laughter(funny) content.
I HAVE MADE A RULE FOR THIS THAT I WILL NEVER SWITCH ON TV BY MYSELF :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes brother, you are right. Actually the main idea behind not watching TV or youtube that is to not waste our precious time on junk content. They are good as long as we use them to improve or to learn.

I am feeling happy today that I do not use INSTA, FB, TWITTER, TV.( in terms of junk content).

Also working on YOUTUBE. By checking daily in my diary and I am becoming good at not using Youtube.

@Tagore you are doing great. I think you already do not watch any junk on youtube,INSTA, FB etc.
If you are watching then also add them into your daily tasks list.

I just remember a quote by Vivek Bindra(motivational speaker):

"TV dekhne wale log kabhi TV par nahi aate aur Jo log TV pe aate h un logo k paas TV dekhne ka time nahi hota"

9 Likes

Hey Tagore brother i just wanted u to know that u were there for me and i will be there for u if u need me. Keep on fighting and always remember u have to believe in ur self all the time

7 Likes

I read your experience two times @Adioz. Yeah, this is the most important lesson. Even if we don’t have. Anything else, consistency can take a man to great lengths.

My brother @neo_150 these words made me think. Sure I don’t watch any junk in YouTube but after opening YouTube I get distracted and my mind gets fucked up. So today onwards I’ll also add that in my list. Thanks for this suggestion man. Above all, I’ll also add more self improving thinks in the list(mainly inspired by seeing your list). Iam getting addicted to the feeling of self improvement bro.

4 Likes

Eventhough this was a really good day, Iam not able to create the perfect day in which I feel like living at the top my game.
Woke up :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Reading :white_check_mark:
No T.V :x:
No YouTube :x:
I understand the value of every single second that’s passing. None of us know when we are going to die. If I die today I’ll be remembered as nothing. I have to work more hard, as hard as I can. I’ll only die as a hero after achieving my desired life.

8 Likes

@Angelo34 my brother we’ll achieve this together. There is nothing in this world that’s unachievable. We are men of greatness and power. All we have to do is bring it out with consistency and hardwork.

4 Likes

Great brother,you are the power of motivation.burn like fire…

4 Likes

Today was better but not great as I intended. Now the urges has reduced. They don’t appear that much. They’ve learnt there is no way they can defeat me :muscle:.
Wake up :x:
Reading :white_check_mark:
No YouTube :white_check_mark:
No T.V :white_check_mark:
Brother @neo_150, I see that you are going to sleep at 12 and waking up at 6. How many hours of sleep do you need? I believe I need 7 hours sleep. But I wish to reduce it to 6. And @_TIGER too. Man you go to sleep at 12. How do you wake up at 4 man? You are insane. Any suggestions?

7 Likes

Brother, Now a days I am comfortable with 6.5 hours of sleep and in addition to this I take a nap of around 20 to 30 minutes(I feel to take a nap only when I really study continuously from morning as per my daily routine).

But as you observed that last night I slept for around 6 hours(actually less than 6 hours), so today in afternoon I slept for around 1.5 hours.

But I do not take sleeping as a time waste, if overall sleeping hours are around 7 hours in 24 hours. Bcoz sleep is very important and has its own benefits like It helps in muscle growth, improve brain memory power, increase creativity etc.

5 Likes

My sleeping is a big bullshit may be 11 hours sometimes 8 dependa on time when I sleep

5 Likes

Brother, I always do bad work at 1 Am and in the afternoon, so I sleep at that time. The time between 1 am to 3 am and in the afternoon like 1 pm to 3 pm very dangerous time for me…I am trying to not use my mobile.this is the time urges will attack.so I am taking sleep in that time.

4 Likes

Now my nofap journey is getting more smoother. Urges has reduced. Life is slowly coming back to my hands again. I don’t want to give up this time. This is the one life I’ve got. I’ll make the best of it. Now the main aim is to channel the entire focus on improving myself.
Wake up :x:
Exercise :x:
Reading :x:
No TV :x:
No YouTube :white_check_mark:
Exams are giving me a lot of stress and it’s affecting my discipline adversely too. But tomorrow the shit will end and freedom will prevail. So tomorrow from the moment I wake up beastmode is on. I’ll show this world what I can do.

8 Likes

Adi sakkke mwonuse #rinomode pereppdi

3 Likes

Brother What does it mean?

3 Likes

Brother.you are source of motivation.stay strong and help others to achieve success in no fap journey.

3 Likes

Dont misunderstand its our language in here…so I just typed that message means good work my friend in our language…

4 Likes

Are You from south too??

1 Like

Late night sleep
Excessive phone usage
Wakingup late at afternoon
Lack of sleep

My other problems apart from nofap

4 Likes

Brother don’t slip now u got to be strong and remember its hardest and darkest moment are the most important ones and in those moment is where the real fight begin so stay strong and always remember to believe in ur self and ur not alone,we are always by ur side,

4 Likes