Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

honestly there’s no point of talking about this. She just needs to stand for herself. It’s all that matters.
He’s not making her life any better. She needs to stop going into the loop over and over again, and if you ask me - highlighting this issue is making things worse. Close the chapter.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree 100% … this back and forth won’t help either of them… they need to keep distance and move on…

Bhai totally agree karti hu Mai tumhari baaton se…

I don’t know about others ( as everyone has different needs ) , well i just meant respect and time and time bhi mujhe roj 1-2 hr nhi chahiye baatein karne k liye…one call once in a week is enough for me…as I also respect time and appreciate career as the first priority…

Ye bhi agree karti hu par the only thing is ki sabko andar khin na khin pata hota h ki aage jaakar kuch ho skta h ya nhi …ki hmare andar against jaane ki himmat h ya nhi to juth bhi kya hi bola…ye 1.5 saal se bolte aa rhe hain i am clear about you…i will only marry you , infact mai hi majaak me khti thi ki tu juth bol rha h , nhi ho skta aisa , faltu k sapne na dikha vhi khta tha ki nhi nhi i am clear , koi kuch bolega to Mai lad lunga and bla bla bla to fir ye ab kya hua bhyi…ab inhe ek dam se samaaj or family dikhne lg gyi and that’s also ok thik h maaf Kiya par ab kya chahiye jo vapas aa rhe ho…or kis Khushi me vapas bula ho rhe ho bhyi …
Kuch galat likha to maaf Krna …

1 Like

Don’t worry…I have closed that…have removed my sim card…:v:t2:…deleted my previous Gmail Id plus previous Instagram account…rn am not using WhatsApp or anything…so yeah…have blocked him from Every possible platform…
Honestly i was just feeling like a shit and wanted to just vent out my feelings… that’s why I wrote here…

1 Like

Chutiya hai wo. Badi badi baate karta hai and fir kuch nhi karta. Gadha hai wo jisko sirf show off karna aata hai.

It doesn’t matter. Get out of there. Don’t listen to him and don’t listen to anyone. Be selfish. You are your priority. Nothing else is.

1 Like

Arre bhai mene honestly us din itna bura bola shayad Aaj tak kisi ko nhi bola hoga …bol diya mene ye sab…
Khud ka Stand Lena janti hu bhai :v:t2::+1:t2::fire:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Read All yours diary @swativ

I think so k aap ka narm dil hona and baar baar oska khyal zehen men laana…
Os ki baat phir sun lena… Is totally wrong . .

Aagy barho… Forget him

And 2nd thing…
When i read about your periods pain …
I was once shocked k aesa b possible hai…

Allah pak Aap ko Jald koi Acha mila dy jo os zeheni tention se apko nikaaly…

Stay strong . .
Focus Parhayi…

1 baat achi lagi k atleast kahin to gham bahar nikaal dya…
Keep writing diary

3 Likes

Shukriya :blush::v:t2::pray:t2:

Yep , I am honestly very grateful and thankful to this community , some people are really amazing here…they are very humble , kind and friendly…:love_you_gesture:t2::v:t2::fire:

7 Likes

This community is really a blessing in this world…
Yahan aany s pehly maaloom na tha k itny achy platforms b hen Net p

5 Likes

Are Bhai kon pareshan kar rha hei ? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Puraani baat h bro …chhodo ho gya sort out…

4 Likes

Hey wassup guys…??
It’s been a long time…i didn’t write my diary…
Well it’s a confession post…
Well feeling a bit off now a days ( just some mood swings ) but , that’s not the issue… well getting urges now a days but yeah that’s fine…fantasizing has also increased ( not much though )…
Ahmmm…well the thing is I had a sexual dream today…and in that I saw a very good friend of mine…:no_mouth::no_mouth: ( Can’t describe much ) And damn feeling hell ashamed since morning…was distracted throughout the day plus feeling like a shit…after that dream…
Hey Shiv ji maaf Krna…:no_mouth::no_mouth:
I just hope sb thik ho jaye…
Well seems like my mind is inclining towards negativity more ( kuch jyada hi ) nowadays…will start meditation now…
I really wanna write more…par himmat nhi h plus have many things to share pr smjh nhi aa rha what to write and how to write…:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
Just feeling ashamed…

8 Likes

Having these dreams sometimes are normal. U shouldn’t try to overthink and try to keep things simple. And you can share things with ur friends (close to u) so that u don’t fall in a shithole and regret it later.

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:
Sad to hear. But don’t worry shiv ji will forgive you. Just keep going …
Also to get off these situations i suggest you go out and spend time with someone in nature. It helps.

5 Likes

Hmm…Bhai baat ye h frnds to Hain pr sochti hu q kisi ko preshaan kiya…already sb itne busy hain…sbke pass problems h itni…nhi to share to itne dino se Krna tha…
But yeah ye likhne k baad thoda light feel hua and yeah thanks…

4 Likes

Yeah…will try…
Shukriya…:handshake:

3 Likes

I can understand. But sadness reduces when shared and happiness increases when shared. Baki, it’s upto you

2 Likes

@SwatiV
Hey sis…
Sexual dream is something normal…
Ham larkon ka to chalta hi rehta…
I don’t know k shayad female men zyada aesa nh hota hoga thats why aap ko zyada awkward feel hoa…

And agar wo specified friend ka dream men aana issue hai to it is not a big issue…
Wo khwaab hai jis p aap ka control hi nh hai…
Aap kuch b dekh skty khwab men…

So you cant blame yourself for watching that…

Han aesi cheezon ko yaad rakhna ek issue hai…
Jald bhoolye… Serious na lijye…

And Agar wo khwaab aany se pehly hi aap ki kuch aesi fantasies theen k jo kuch mind men chal raha tha wohi khwaab men aagya…
To phir aap ko thora attention divert krny ki need hai…

I’m at day 47 of PMO hardmode challenge…
Beech men kabhi aesa lagta hai k kuch fantasies create ki jaayen…
Man hi mann men… Khyalon men kuch sexual activities ho jati hen…
But foran tawajju hatana hi asal kamyabi hai…
Because iss s aap ka nofap ka maqsad disturb hota hai…

If u r away from watching pon , not masturbating then only thing left to avoid is bad fantasies…
Ab sirf khayalaat ko pakeeza rakhna hai…
Agar aap sexual imaginations men rehny lago to kuch hadd tk yeh b equal to p
rn hojayega…

Just wahan aap real eye s ek scene dekh rahy thy…
And yahan aap eyes close kr k dekh rahy

So aesa kuch b sochny se bachen…

Hamara dimaagh rewiring k doran dopamine na milny p shayad iss taraf le jaata hai k atleast kahin se maza mily and ham fake imaginations p jaaty…
So try k kuch or aesa kya jaaye jo mind fresh kry… Maza dy taa k aap ko iss trf na aana pary…

If u wanna tell this thing and share with someone… To pehly be careful that he/she is loyal and pet ka halka nh hai… ( matlab kisi or s share nh karega)

Because it is a topic jis p kaafi ilzaamaat and jhooty affairs ki baat barhaayi jaa skti…

Ap ny ksi ko bata dya k mene os larky k bary men kuch sexual dream dekha to pata chaly k osko ap ka crush mash’hoor kr dya jaye…
And aap ko ek alag tension ho…

This diary writing is some really good way to share something which is difficult to share with others…
Yahan likhti rahen…
Yahan kuch achy friends hon to bhaly on s personally discuss kijye…
Maybe kuch or stressless feel kren…
Iss platform ki privacy and ajnabi pan b ek naimat hai…
U can share your views here without any tension…!!!

Sorry boht lamba hogya…
But issue kuch aesa hai k aap ki story ki waja s ap k sath kuch hadd tk hamdardi hai

Kuch bury mardon ny acha nh kya
To kuch achy mardon ko b aap ki life men kuch positivity show karaani chahye…
So majboori men and Help k lye b yahan aa jata hon…

Females kam hen ya hen hi nh k sister support men b males hi reply kr rhy hoty…
So yhaan b ham zyada male hi lagy hwy…

Koi point bura lagy to os k lye advance mazrat… :pray::pray:
And agar ham kuch acha and positive kr paa rhy to Thats what this society should do now…

Buraayi pehly hi boht barh chuki…!!

5 Likes

Read everything
Shukriya bhai…means a lot
And yeah , sb chijo ka dhyaan rkhungi… And baar baar same galtiyan nhi dohraungi :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes