Suicider’s dairy 22 y.o

100 percent agree with u on this

I want to die tonight. Hope to not see you again. Bye.

1 Like

You can make it through this. Whatever you are struggling with you can and will succeed.

I pray you come back to us.

5 Likes

I hope you are still alive, you have a bright future, and you have to be positive

2 Likes

I thought I can leave nofap. But I can not pmo every day. Then I thought I can leave life, but I couldn’t. There should be a way to get out of the trap of life. I’m afraid I’ll be 40 years old when I’ll find out. Then I’ll look at all people who I ever knew and see that 70% of them are better than me in achieving dreams. And those will be the people who I never thought will be better because my grades at school were higher. I hate what I had to go through when I was a kid and a teenager.
I need help. And I can’t find it.

2 Likes

My friend. I’m so glad you are ALIVE. HALLELUJAH.

Ok. Maybe we can talk one on

I know your feelings all too well. I deal with misery, regret, hatred of pmyself, negative thoughts, etc.

Look at me. I am 32. I figured I have a guaranteed career by now. I figured I would have a wife by now. I figured I would be a father by now.

I figured I would be on my way to freedom and decision making.

Nope. None of that has happened. Why? Because we all have a plan and a purpose. Even if we don’t know that plan or that purpose, our life is meant to happen no matter what.

Don’t worry about others opinions. Find work or find a college or find a trade. “You can succeed even if that success doesn’t match what you want success to be.”

This last line is something we all need to hear. As someone who has been through a lot of negativity and negative people, I can and will offer you whatever wisdom I can.

4 Likes

It’s day 3. Never done day 3 almost forever. I’m having a roller coaster of emotions.

5 Likes

We’re all in this together brother :heart:

2 Likes

Day 3. Thats awesome. Im dealing with the same emotions my friend. We will get through this.

3 Likes

And here are some strong men supporting each other and building themselves up.

Keep it moving folks! This fight is for our lives. Love you all.

4 Likes

All the emotions are about a girl who I could conquer 2 years ago but failed because I had to leave. These are so painful that I don’t wonder why I relapse every day. They are more painful than the problems that pmo creates.

I kinda have a similar story. And it’s getting worse cuz she’ll be married soon. I don’t know what to do at this point. I tried to contact her twice recently and she blocked me. Life fucks us up and we have to try to find a way out of it always.

1 Like

Yeah she’s getting married now.
Do you know when did she get married?
5 days after telling me she loves me.

1 Like

well I guess it wasn’t meant to be. It’s been 2 years and you should break out now.

1 Like

I can do nothing about her. But I’m stupid enough not to accept it.

1 Like

Then you need to confront those feelings. You are stuck.
You can do one thing to get out. Push yourself in workout and make it intense. When you are resting you can face those feelings, the added endorphins will help you to process it.

1 Like

It’s my 3rd month of hard working in gym.

1 Like

does it not help then? There should be something that gets you out of the default state.
what kind of workouts are you doing?

If my mind thinks that ■■■■ is real sex, that means that it want me to make babies regardless of my ability to raise them. It’s wrong isn’t it?

That means your brain won’t consider real sex as real and you won’t be able to have children. It’s actually the other way around.

1 Like