Suicider’s dairy 22 y.o

Life is hard. When it’s hard and I try to cope with it there are two options: accept and fight or leave. PMO is one way to leave life. It’s like finding a replacement for loneliness and pressure when there’s no success. Leaving PMO is either to fight for life or to find other replacements for PMO.
I hope to find people here who has the same problems with me and support one another. We are going to die one day. Let’s die with smiles on our faces.

13 Likes

Why don’t we live with smiles on our faces bro?

5 Likes

Because sometimes it’s not possible.

3 Likes

Yes, bro, I understand life may feel very hard sometimes. And I agree PMO is a way of leaving life.

No matter what the darker inner thoughts may tell us sometimes, when we doubt about our worth.

We’re fighting because we know winning is possible. It always is, no matter how many times we fall. The will to live is stronger.

5 Likes

I realized how badly I needed a more meaningful and fulfilling way to live life. And the key to that is finding connection and support from others. No one should have to face life’s challenges alone. That’s why it’s so important to reach out and ask for help when you need it.

Remember, you are not alone in this struggle. There are others who have gone through similar experiences and have found ways to overcome them. And I am here to offer my support, as someone who’s fighting for the same as you. Don’t give up hope. Life is precious and worth fighting for, no matter how hard it may seem at times. We shall find a path forward that brings hope, happiness, and a sense of purpose.

7 Likes

Death us a must for everyone, but we have to die a healthy death, don’t die and leave hospital bills behind for the living

3 Likes

A little more about me:
I’m going to gym. I started going a month ago. I also tried doing nofap along wiht it. I had many relapses during. And these relapses felt less depressive in emotional sense. However I feel very low energy compared. The main problem is I don’t have that much food as a working out man requires. Also I don’t have that much of appetite. So my body requires a lot more food, but my mind is not getting hungry. And it’s not getting thirsty. All the energy my body can convince me to consume goes to muscules which leads in fatigue in other tasks.
Here starts the sleeping problems. However sleepy I feel, but I can not sleep till I have 0 enegry. Sometimes I sleep at 7 in the morning. And I get up too late. In the waking up time I feel awfull: feels like I can neither sleep nor wake up. I spend time outside of any device and I’m left with my depressive suicidal thoughts. I cry and it ususally don’t help.
Let me know if you experienced something like this. How do you cope with that?

3 Likes

Yes bro.

Realise our physical and mental health are just as important as our spiritual and emotional health.

Whether we “feel” like it or not, doing other things to take care of ourselves is a step in a good direction.

2 Likes

I think you are mentally restless though your body is tired. You need to go easy on yourself.

Eat more, rest more, stop worrying about things that haven’t happened. You are still very young. Life isn’t perfect for anyone. Shit happens at all stages of life. You aren’t alone.

4 Likes

Life is so much more different after good sleep, food and being in the outdoors among nature and stillness.

We are all going to die, so we might as well embrace life and play with it to see what works for us.

There’s no rush and no competition, but endless possibilities if we really want them.

3 Likes

1 Like

What reaction is it talking about?

1 Like

Any reaction. What happens in the mind has an effect on the body.

2 Likes

She is a neuroscientist who later had a stroke. Of all things it couldn’t be more ironic, And iconic. She was able to recover and wrote a book about it.

2 Likes

bruhh i agree.
we need to face the life and it is difficult sometimes as hell ,
but pmo should not be the escape thing.
I agree we have like fallen in love with pmo as it feels saving us sometimes , but that is just our fucked up mind.
we just need to appreciate ourselves what we have done in the past or what are we doing and try to face the life as real as possible.
We need to stop PMO so that we can see life more nakedly , we are just blind bcz of PMO .
let’s get out of this pmo trap guys…

2 Likes

Completely true. It really does blind us. It’s no surprise we relapse as reality can be overwhelming.

1 Like

Yes, we see the main problem here. It became a coping mechanism for life difficulties. We can not avoid coping mechanisms sometimes, as we are not infinitely strong. When a copping mechanism is also addictive, it’s hard to break.
This is why I see me in an extremely hard situation: life is difficult and the coping mechanisms makes it more difficult.
The solution header is simple: change the coping mechanism.

3 Likes

Also thank you for joining the conversation.

2 Likes

And now it’s 3 in the night. I can not sleep. I don’t understand why and what to do.

1 Like

Good morning. Feeling extreamely depressed this morning. I don’t know how I’m gonna win this. How do you cope with depression?

1 Like