Suicider’s dairy 22 y.o

It can be an overwhelming feeling, man.

One thing that has helped me in the past when I’ve been feeling down is to try and focus on small things that bring me joy or comfort. You don’t need to solve it all at once. It could be something as simple as going for a walk in nature, listening to music, or cooking a meal. Just get to a higher step.

I also find it helpful to reach out to a trusted friend or loved one and talk about how I’m feeling. Damned pride, we think we have to bear everything on our own. Sometimes just having someone to listen and offer support can make a big difference. If you feel comfortable to share what’s happening, we could talk about it.

Sending you strenght :facepunch:

4 Likes

I can do small things. I do them all the time. It’s more about night time. I can neither sleep nor do anything else. And I feel depressed all the time untill noon.

1 Like

Maybe you could try thinking of things you are grateful for before going to sleep.

Give it a try.

3 Likes

Need to try that. I’ve tried it very few times.

3 Likes

Good morning. Woke up very early. I hate this life.

2 Likes

Anybody want to be a friend to chat on any topic? I have 0 friends in my life.

3 Likes

Don’t tell yourself that you don’t have any friends when you are here bro. We are for you.

2 Likes

I appreciate your response. But there are no friends here. Everything I have here is communication by text with long latency. This is far from being friendship.

3 Likes

Are you really 22 years old?

1 Like

Yes I am really 22 years old.

2 Likes

I am a decade older than you.

1 Like

Nice to hear that you’re still here fighting. If you need to share anything I’m here for you.

3 Likes

Thanks you. I will try.

2 Likes

Let’s smile :smile:

7 Likes

It hurts. The low mood, the lack of motivation to do anything, the lack of friends and communication, the lack of money and job and the insomnia. And it also painful that I want to fix this in a week but nothing gets fixed in a week. It feels my good life said “goodbye”.

3 Likes

Having suicidal thoughts again

1 Like

U Should Go Out And Take A Walk Dont stay at home

3 Likes

I never stay at home for long. I go to walk, or to gym even when it’s cold.

3 Likes

I forgot/lost every reason to do nofap

3 Likes

Suicide is never the option. It leads the soul straight to Hell.

Please whatever you do, choose to live.

Its good that you are here and talking to us your feelings. This is something that helps. Keep us updated.

3 Likes