Study Challenge Tips to make it more Engaging

Hello fellow companions,

I have observed that we dont have any ongoing study challenge group right now, is there any?

As i have seen that the challenges earlier failed to engage the participants.

So do you guys have any suggestions to make an engaging study challenge topic??

3 Likes

I think there will be a study challenge starting from September. But don’t worry. The old one might be out of participants now but it’s only because many people are on summer vacation now (like me for an example).
As soon as September starts, many will join again. At least that’s my opinion.

2 Likes

In India Summer Vacation ends in june.

2 Likes

Because we have monsoon. In west their summers are till august.

1 Like

Starts from which month ? I knew that August is the hottest month in some places in USA

1 Like

Around june july…

approx 3 months for each season…

They dont have a monsoon season…

1 Like

Ok but mostly there are indians so i dont think summer vacation is the isssue. As our vacation was May Jun.

Also i aint free in august as well due to rakhi and teej (hindu festivals, so dont mind).

3 Likes

Oh ok.

Then I guess we should improve the system for updating points on the scoreboard cause it could help maintain interest in the challenge. To ensure accuracy, participants should count their own points and include them in their check-in messages. A designated moderator can then be responsible for updating the scoreboard regularly. Additionally, participants should feel encouraged to update their points if they remember to do so. This approach will streamline the process and keep everyone engaged throughout the challenge.
I’m saying this from experience.

2 Likes

What are you doing in Lebanon ?
You were in tunisia, right ?

@Binocular

2 Likes

In vacation, we go to my grandparents house in Lebanon cause my mom is from over there.

2 Likes

if you remember the OG ones, like the Hogwarts one I held, or the one before that, you can see how to hold one that is engaging. Those were the peak study challenge times, literally everyone was involved in it, you can refer those threads.

3 Likes

In vacation, you go to other countries ? :open_mouth::astonished:
I even dont go to other state of same country…

2 Likes

No just Lebanon. It’s kind of our family tradition now.

2 Likes

Perks of living in india😂.
People here usually marry in communities and very less ICM…

If ours was a small country, we could also enjoy that😂

2 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 @Amitroghates Let’s restart the old monthly study challenge…people will engage as soon as they will see the progress of participants everyday.

3 Likes

Sure, atleast i can check in on busiest days.

Btw you should check those previous og threads as told by Ash Matt. Those were really awesome. And we should have atleast 2 co admins alongwith admin for smpoth functioning, just in case.

4 Likes

Sure i do remember. That was my best phase in improving myself in terms of NoFap as well as studies.

Will check it out those threads.
Thanks mate☺

4 Likes

I wont participate in any challenge.

3 Likes

I saw that…the minimum requirement of 4hrs everyday was actually good. But, didnt understand the team-wise competition. For that, we might need more people.

I can act as co-admin, if required.

3 Likes

Any issues, buddy?
20 characters

3 Likes