Bro​:eyes::bowing_man:t2: That’s adorable :heart:

2 Likes

Today’s challenge:

Music suggestion:

5 Likes

I did meditation, junk food I couldn’t avoid as I am living out alone

I can only virtual hug my loved ones
damn never thought that I will have to say this :sweat_smile:

Will listen to the fav music to light up the mood!..

4 Likes

Today’s challenge:

Avoid having sugar. Replace it with natural sugar like honey, maple syrup, jaggery, or even an apple. Sugar can weaken your body’s ability to respond to stress which can trigger your anxiety and prevent you from dealing with the cause of the stress.

8 Likes

Today’s challenge:

Do exercise or yoga for at least 30 minutes in the morning. Exercise / Yoga helps our body to reduce tensions and relax muscles.

5 Likes

By the way, look who did 1000 days:

3 Likes

Ooh damn
He’s the first guy I have seen

2 Likes

And paoolos too
He used to be at 1000, he started again recently
There’s also eduardoisraeli

2 Likes

Today’s challenge:

Avoid using Mobile or any electronic devices before one hour of going to bed, as they emit blue light which reduces melatonin production that makes difficult to sleep.

blue-light-at-night-thumb

5 Likes

This is the only things that I can’t get done.
What to do in that one hour? Even the book I am reading is on my phone :joy:

2 Likes

Well read a real book, take a cold shower, write you tomorrow goals ( I don’t mean tasks ), write what you are grateful at, prepare your bed, call your family members or sit with your family members, also meditation could be very useful before sleeping to prepare mind and body to go to sleep

2 Likes

I usually don’t use mobile whole day, I do all of this after dinner before using mobile :joy:.
I should give it a try and do these after using mobile and before sleeping.

2 Likes

Today’s challenge:

A big part of stress management is confidence and happiness, so boost both by pausing to-do list not the things you have yet to do, but rather all the things you’ve already accomplished. The idea of a “done list” is recommended by famed VC Marc Andreessen as well as Azula Altucher. “Make an I DID list to show all the things you accomplished,” she suggests.

4 Likes

Today’ challenge:

Spend some time with nature Being exposed to all of nature’s wonders stimulates the brain. You should also know that spending time with nature boosts your immune system.

5 Likes

Usually, I never saw more than 764 people at the free man badge, I gess that 1044 are moving forward and joined No jourking July

Screenshot_20220715-065212~2

2 Likes

Today’s challenge:

Unplug yourself for some time. Think of yourself as a human being instead of a human doer and make a conscious effort to unplug and recharge.

6 Likes

Hey guys, are you satisfied from my challenges cause I think that some don’t :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Bro this is a good one, even if I don’t manage to do everything, these are still very good reminders.

4 Likes

Your challenges gives me a new fun task everyday to accomplish. It’s really great and well thought. Keep up the good work :fire: and don’t worry about those who are unhappy.

4 Likes

Bro this is a good one, even if I don’t manage to do everything, these are still very good reminders.

Your challenges gives me a new fun task everyday to accomplish. It’s really great and well thought. Keep up the good work :fire: and don’t worry about those who are unhappy.

3 Likes