Stop compulsive or binge viewing of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other Junk Digital Content (JDC) Challenge 2021. Entries opened

Day without JDC. Done

2 Likes

Checking Conditionsā€¦
No JDC Day 10āœ…

1 Like

No JDC :white_check_mark:
Day 2

2 Likes

Day 2 without JDC. Done.

1 Like

Checking Conditionsā€¦

No JDC Day 11āœ…

1 Like

Today will be a challenging day for the Monk. Had some bad business development yesterday, long time fear arisen, hard decisions has to be made, bad sleep as well.

Also, noticed, that unnecessary viewing of digital content that is not defined as JDC, for example , click traffic, order statistics, rewire app, checking financial data on google leads to JDC relapse. So, basically , have to control these websites and apps as well somehow. I donā€™t know how to do it with technology tools, because not all blockers have timers for apps etc., so meantime I just write a list of such websites ,apps and google queries and make sure that before I open them I write my intention, which should be legitimate, and then put timer on my watch and I have to stop browse them after timer is up. Usually, need very short time to browse these website. I will call it Orange list. Red list is forbidden webs and apps - JDC.

1 Like

Checking Conditionsā€¦
No JDC Day 12 :white_check_mark:

Yt is allowed in no jdc?

1 Like

Another day in no JDC

1 Like

@shripad, it depends on what you want to label as JDC, Iā€™d say if not properly regulated with well defined rules, itā€™s definitely in the category of JDC, YT can be highly productive, but also Counter productive and Rather destructive, and a total waste of time, it uses some really Powerful algorithm to literally keep you hopping through Vids for hours upon hours on end, viewing all sorts of really Junk content, itā€™s definitely More of a JDC , but with proper regulations, itā€™s ok in Moderation.

Checking Conditionsā€¦
No JDC Day 13āœ…

1 Like

NO JDC :white_check_mark:
Day 1

1 Like

No JDC today. Keep going

2 Likes

i will start from tomorrow :v:

3 Likes

Checking Conditionsā€¦
No JDC Day 14 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

NO JDC :white_check_mark:
Day 2

1 Like

No JDC today! Good.

Yes

2 Likes

Checking Conditionsā€¦
No JDC Day 15 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Iā€™ m in
Sharing code - nvm3pq

2 Likes

@Arya01 @abosalah2021 - put your names in the table in the main post and start updating your NoJDC streak.

1 Like