Stop compulsive or binge viewing of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other Junk Digital Content (JDC) Challenge 2021. Entries opened

I’m in @Themonk1,
Code is :fjlqh6

1 Like

The post isn’t a wiki yet, @debellator pls help with that.

2 Likes

I’ve made the first post a wiki, is that what you wanted?

2 Likes

added you to the table. Please, update you noJDC streak manually there.

2 Likes

I am not good to make the first post beautiful and editable, so if someone can help would be great. We need rules and table of participants, so people can update their streaks in the table.

3 Likes

Nicely done @debellator , not good at making tables either, @ysub, or @Keats, Please if you could help in making us a table, we would greatly appreciate, You 2 Are the Challenge Architects in this Community, your Great Works aren’t Going unnoticed.

4 Likes

I aint any architect and all!!!
Will help u with tables later in the day :+1:

2 Likes

Today, 1st of July, another day without looking at JDC.
Feel great!

2 Likes

List Of JDC And TimeLines

1. Social Media(Exception Of WhatsApp)
    :small_blue_diamond:Facebook (No Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Tictok (No Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Instagram (Deleted Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Twitter (No Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Pinterest (Deleted Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Telegram(No Account)
    :small_blue_diamond:Dating Sites

Want No Business With The Above Sites, and The Once Not Mentioned.

Quora, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube(Temporary Disabled For 91 Days, To be Regulated Afterwards)

1. NO TV, Movies, Music Videos (Temporarily Suspended For 91 Days, To be Regulated Afterwards)

2. NO Games, (Temporarily Suspended For 91 Days, To be Regulated Afterwards)

3. All PMO Related Sites/Contents.

When all Conditions are Truly Met, Then I can Confidently Say No JDC Today :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Checking Conditions…
No JDC Day 1✅

2 Likes

I have a question. Like what do you use to block those sites , apps etc. A blocker? If you use one please tell me also because , whatever blocker iuse , it doesn’t works on my phone. So if you use a blocker that’s really good , so please recommend me also , I wanna join this challenge too but I can’t restrain or control myself for all those social media apps , Sites without blocker so …

2 Likes

:point_right:
I like this stuff.

3 Likes

Okey I will try this
But I have tried blocker,x but it wasn’t working I don’t know why . But I will try the other things you have told.
Thanks brother

3 Likes

I will also start from tomorrow

3 Likes

@Human108 ,

For Mobile, I recommend, Lock me Out, Or Stay Focused, Remarkably powerful apps, Stay Focused Can block all sites of Your choice, Block search words,To name a few, also To prevent Changing settings or uninstalling you can Activate Strict Mode, to block such function with a timer to expire at a certain date, or set an Incredibly Long Password,

For Pc, So Far I use Time Lock Software, auto Locks Pc for a Certain time Frame, Looking to add K9 web protection or Qustodio, both Highly Recommended.

Also, Check Out Pluckeye browser, Does not Display Images or Load Videos, could come in handy With No PMO Related Research.

2 Likes

I use blocksite app, paid version, on mobile and laptop. It synchronizes the black list between devices.

3 Likes

Today I kept myself away from JDC and worked productively)

2 Likes

Checking Conditions…
No JDC Day 2✅

1 Like

Checking Conditions…
No JDC Day 3✅

1 Like

Checking Conditions…
No JDC Day 4✅

1 Like