Steven's Success Diary

Let’s start the challenge :wink:

I do something similar: every single day, as soon as I wake up, I write down all my end goals in a journal, which I use for this purpose only. Over time, the goals written down every single day enter in your subconscious, so you think about them all the time.
In addition, I’ve printed some photos of people who I admire and represent the goals I want to achieve, and attached them in my bedroom, and I look at them every day.
The truth is: you get obsessed with your goals. Then you can’t help achieving them.

3 Likes

Thanks for these words @tagore. It is ubcomfortable to hear the truth, but I needed it.
Now I need to reflect: how can I make sure I am productive even on the days in which I overeat? How can I work on my goals, and produce great results, even when I’m not in the best environment (basically, muly grandparents house)?

I’ll find a solution. And put it into action.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you relapsed, forgive yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But now it’s time to rise once again. If it is fine for you, we can go through a 30 days challenge again, just for a start.
So if it is fine, Nofap at least until 21th October.
Let me now what you think about it :wink:

4 Likes

Let’s start the challenge :+1::+1: btw while writing this I had a strong urge and I m going to fap but because of the challenge I won’t do …

1 Like

Bro if you agree then I want to add rules in this challenge . Like when we have sexual thoughts we have to write it down &

1.one time sexual thought = 20 pushups
2.touching you part( except pee)= 20 pushups
3. objectifying females = 20 pushups
4.viewing any erotic pic or video (directly or indirectly)=20 pushups

2 Likes

I can see that you’ve relapsed… stop brother! This challenge will get you back on track.

I accept the 4 rules related to pushups.
Now it’s time to start seriously.

30 days challenge between @kakka and @StevenSuccessJourney has officially started.

Let’s give our best :muscle:

6 Likes

I m feeling very guilty, ok let’s start the challenge :+1:

Leave your guilt behind. Let’s put 100% effort now :wink:

4 Likes

I am surprised at your age and at the same time determination. Inspiring in your bravery, I hope you win and be one of those who won the war

3 Likes

Keep going man. If you give up this habit now itself I promise you, Remember my word, you’ll become the best in your Feild.
For that we have to delay gratification. Whatever happens don’t look back. Go forward.
We got this :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Absolutely bro… @StevenSuccessJourney can achieve it and he deserves. We’re with you.:handshake:

2 Likes

@Marcio a huge thank you for your words! My life is changing. PMO will absolutely get out of my life. The faith you have in me fills me with determination and joy :blush:

@Tagore thanks for the support. You are always here when I need it. Really thank you. :grin: I will definitely become the best in my field :facepunch:

Thanks also to @MM2020: together with you brothers anything is possible.

@kakka good job so far! We’re getting back on track. We’ll make it together! :wink:

4 Likes

Hello…
Can I copy your Rule over my Confession diary?
It is very Handy Rule in Alone time…
I am writing my Solitary Confessions… I want to copy this concept

It sounds good :+1:

3 Likes

What a good idea :ok_hand:
I will try… I didn’t give much attention to Urge Button in this app now I will take care…
Thanks Steven :blush:

1 Like

Yes bro…you can copy the rules…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely bro we will :+1:

2 Likes

greetings to the warriors, I am just passing by to leave a Brazilian hug for you. And to say that I am very happy to see a union that breaks cultures and strengthens mutual faith. Steven I pray for you my brother.:heart:

4 Likes

@SincereDev you’re welcome! Try out this trategy if it may work for you :wink:

@Marcio wonderful words! Hope this bond getts stronger over time through mutual respect :handshake:

Become my companion. Full 100% help daily. Motivation. My code is rm9k73

2 Likes