🕉️ Stay Maryadit Challenge メ-{No Nut November}-メ

Bhai busy life, shit life. Trying to get up again & make it up from here. Share your details & add yourself in scoreboard.

Scoreboard is editable by all now, thanks to @Taher. Feel free to Add yourself there & Update your streaks honestly & timely :wink:

1 Like

Sadly the app isn’t available in ios

2 Likes

Sorry brother my game is over.
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve relapsed.
I watched some soft pics in the morning and in the afternoon I got a bad news, I stretched this issue, watched some more soft pics and then game over(pmo)

I could not control myself and took advantage of the bad news…
It’s I who is responsible for the relapse not my circumstances. Nobody forced me to do so but I did that.

I’m out of this.

1 Like

I Relapsed…game over @rowdy_nik

1 Like

Yeah game over. August :x: PMO
Still challenge is on for everyone else. Keep going .Stay Maryadit

2 Likes

Ok brother
I removed my name out of embarrassment now adding that again in the score board.

:pray::pray::om::om:Keep going

1 Like

Day 9 completed today

2 Likes

Day 14 completed :raised_hands: :pray:

2 Likes

Great going brother. :muscle:Stay Maryadit :fire:

1 Like

Failed just on the verge of completing 14 days 🤦🏻 I wanted to be at 21 days before No Nut November, but now thriving to have one-week streak. :bowing_man:t2:

Hey guys, are you ready for No Nut November.
I completed it last year (first full month after long) :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Day 11.
Doing well.
How’s it going with you guys :hugs:

1 Like

I want to join too…
Every time i relapse, i look where i stumble and identify triggers and try to remove them…
Now i guess i need an accountable group too and i have also taken decision that if i relapse this time the i will post “i masturbated” in my whatsapp story😨 and also make a alphabetical cut “L” (of Looser). Everytime i relapse next word will be entriched on my arm will blade…

I m doing this because mere will of not masturbating is not enough, u need strong reason or deterance…

This is my learning till now, i hope this time i might go far…

I want to part of this group, not to compete with others but to myself.

Help me by taking me in, thanx

il6ust

1 Like

Looking for people to collaborate! Edit generously

1 Like

NNN failed :x: Day 18.
My illness medication along with struggle of long distance love life made me ejaculate in middle of night and now I can’t go back to sleep. I’ve to take an exam tomorrow, god so stressed rn. Ugh!

Bro you can add yourself in scoreboard by clicking on edit icon. No need to challenge yourself this hard by humiliating in whatsapp story or atleast never ever think of harming yourself physically. This is not good, you’re already hurting by PMO. You need to heal, listen to positive thoughts read transformational books. Here’s no competition, just trying to rewire.

Hey bro, thanks for initiative. There’s a lot of Hindu & Indian texts & teachings on this subject. They teach Brahmcharya, Transmutation, Tantra, Kamasutra. Do you understand Hindi language written? हिंदी

1 Like

Looking for people to collaborate! Edit generously

Yes I do,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.