🕉️ Stay Maryadit Challenge メN0 PMOメ

।। कृष्णम् वन्दे जगद्गुरुम् ।।

I bow to Krishna, the teacher of universe.

Namaste Friends :pray: नमस्ते - I bow to you.
My Name is Nik¶ :nerd_face:
I’m from the Land of Yoga, Tantra & Kamasutra among countless other contributions to world🚩

:rotating_light: First of all, I’ve No Intentions of hurting religious sentiments or Trigger anyone by my words. So, you can suggest me any corrections/additions. This is a Religious topic connecting to NoFap & mostly Indians/Hindu believers can understand this. But it’s open for everyone, as this is helpful in journey to Rewire ourselves.

As many of you know this is continuation of ✓ Completed 🕉️ Survive Saavan Challenge (July 6 – Aug 3) メN0 PMOメ You can Read it’s main topic here also
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Summary

।। ॐ नमः शिवाय ।।

:warning: Erotic Words may trigger you, Give it a read with pure divine thoughts. I have tried to put only one perspective of Shiva here as it’s relevant here in saving our life-energy :construction:

:diya_lamp:Auspicious month of Saavan (श्रावण acc. to Hindu calendar विक्रम year 2077) is dedicated to Supreme God Shiva (महादेव) who is also known as God of Yoga!
:hindu_temple:He is worshipped symbolically as phallic stone (शिवलिंग) vertically erected inside horizontal vulva-shaped base (शक्तियोनि) representing Human Conciousness roped in Nature, that erect conscioussness transcends vertically over the manifested nature of this universe.
Shiva meditates close-eyed, channeling Life-blood Semen energy inside his body, uprising through spine from bottom to top Chakras going to Mind & opening the Third-Eye of Knowledge that burnt God of Lust, Pleasure n Desires (कामदेव).
His thoughts for pleasure in outer world are dead, but his Mind & Soul are very much Alive & so his Penis, fully erected but in a Divine way, that is Oozing raw energy, gives him power to be The Destroyer.
Now that can be inspiration to leave worldly pleasures forever & choose life of Celibacy (monk mode). But, if everyone can do/ does that How will this Human life go on!
Thus, to tame that raw Life energy his counterpart Goddess Shakti (Raw Nature) has to sit atop his erected Penis, creating Shivlinga symbol. :star_of_david: This star represents their Unison as Shiva’s energy goes upwards :small_red_triangle: and Shakti pulls it downwards :small_red_triangle_down: to produce a new life, making him The Creator thus, his other name Shankara (शंकर).
He’s like ZER0 & Infinity (null n void) where all the creation ends in & starts from his vaccum again, but himself doesn’t have any start/ending.
That’s the concept of any sexual intercourse defined for humans unless corrupted by Lust. That’s how nature tames human & when we try to tame it for our own desires, it destroys us like fapping does to our body.
We all can achieve Divination (शिवत्व) by staying away from self-destruction of life-energy & meditating will begin upward motion of semen (ऊर्ध्व-रेतस) then
Amazing things will happen to all of us, and everyone will find someone to balance their conscioussness.

:om::pray::trident:

As we have talked about Shiva previously, this time we’ll talk about Shri Vishnu. We could learn a lot from Immortal teachings preached & demonstrated by his Incarnations in this mortal world.
There’s a reason why I’m starting with Shri Krishna (some may wonder why included him here)
To be continued…

Add your Details in this Format like me👇

Sharing code - nlyxyt
Current streak - 7 days
Highest streak - 180 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - :india: भारत (India - Country of Gods)

7 Likes

:om: MODESTY SCORE :trophy:

2020-08-10T18:30:00Z2020-08-30T18:30:00Z

1. @Peter1505 19M :india: [yoyy3k] 54d

2. @Strong_one 20M :india: [q2wnau] 47d

3. @JumpingBuddha 28M :india: [s1jc5f] 46d

4. @sammeena 20M :india: [mv62c3] 36d

5. @nofapstar123 17M :india: [ea1v0q] 14d

6. Rowdy_Nik 25M :india: [nlyxyt] 2d

7. @Mahesh27_03 19M :india: [n1jy9g] 6d

8. @tanmay_ck 19M :india: [co9eta] 5d

9. @Tagore 1̶9̶M̶ ̶:̶i̶n̶d̶i̶a̶:̶ ̶[̶t̶n̶1̶i̶i̶4̶]̶ ̶̶̶6̶d̶̶̶ 3d

10. @SincereDev 2̶3̶M̶ ̶:̶i̶n̶d̶i̶a̶:̶ ̶[̶0̶w̶b̶u̶z̶c̶]̶ ̶̶̶1̶4̶d̶̶̶ 1d

11. @2b_better M̶ ̶:̶i̶n̶d̶i̶a̶:̶ ̶[̶5ty1vh]̶ ̶̶̶1̶d̶̶̶

4 Likes

Pls @Taher @moderators Change category to Accountability group & add a Scoreboard in first reply. Thank You.

1 Like

Coincidentally, Last challenge was also Posted 3 days late & I had a 7-day streak. :sweat_smile:
It has started guys. Invite your friends too. Post & Scoreboard will be properly updated in daytime. :yawning_face::sleeping:

2 Likes

I’m in
Sharing code: ea1v0q
Current streak: 13 days
Highest streak: 33 days

2 Likes

I am in
C.S-46days
H.S-46days
Age-20
G-Male
Sharing code-q2wnau
Location -Bharat(land of gods)

2 Likes

Lets do this

Sharing code-s1jc5f
Current streak - 44 days
Highest streak - 44 days
Age - 28
Gender - M
Location - :india:

2 Likes

Count me in…

Sharing code: 0wbuzc
Current Streak : 14 days
Highest Streak : 35 days
:india:

2 Likes

sharing code - mv62c3
current streak- 35 days
Highest streak- 66 days
age- 20
gender - M
location - :india:

2 Likes

I am in for sure.

Sharing code: n1jy9g
Current Streak : 3 days
Highest Streak : 6 days
Country - Bharat🇮🇳 (The sacred land🚩)

3 Likes

Sharing code - yoyy3k
Current streak- 52 days
Highest streak- 52 days
Age- 19 years
Gender- Male
Location- India🇮🇳

Thank you @rowdy_nik for creating this group. Hope this group also prove helpful for all of us. This is really going to be marvelous. :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Iam in brother @rowdy_nik
Had been waiting for this Challenge. Lets go warriors.

3 Likes

@Tagore Bruh you’ve relapsed after challenge start date. You’re in but still crossed in scoreboard. Stay Modest now.
@SincereDev are you really ready for challenge?

1 Like

Congratulations brother on crossing 50 days, many more to go. Thank you for kind words.
This time I’m really at shortage of time but I’m trying to start in full swing.

1 Like

Yes I am Really ready for the challenge :muscle:… I will bounce back… Aapne last baar kaha tha to 14 day ki streak kar li… Phir kah rahe hai matlab ab last date tak rahonga

2 Likes

I’m in for this Challenge @rowdy_nik

Sharing Code - co9eta
Current streak - 5 days
Highest streak - 25 days
19 M
Location - India🇮🇳
Jai Shree Krishna :heavy_heart_exclamation::pray:

2 Likes

Lets start guys ‘x_x’

2 Likes

Share your all details pls.

2 Likes

Awesome guys. Simply awesome

2 Likes

Challenge join krne k bad kyu Relapse kiya yrr… aur mere kehne pe last date tk krega to is bar m date extend krta rhunga, lasts forever.

1 Like