[speak.aditya.asia] -Diary- Road to Glory[24M]

A quick entry to update the status.
Day 2 complete.

This month has been extremely difficult for me, in the initial days when I was new to nofap and I was keeping myself physically busy almost at all times I was just gliding my way through days without any problem. But since I have been grounded due to exams I have seen what the degree of my addiction is. Once you relapse, you become extremely vulnerable for the next few days. And if you didn’t push hard enough, the relapsing becomes easy and the guilt starts to decrease.
I started feeling that all this is non sense and there is no benefits of not fapping I even uninstalled the app day before yesterday before my last relapse. But installed again when I came back to senses.
I am on my way again, it still seems to be difficult to keep my shit together but I won’t stop trying.

I want to share and thank the @Taher again for creating Rewire which helped me not just in nofap but also to stick to my goals and the community for keeping the environment positive and motivating. Last month was a huge success for me in terms of studies and productive time.

And a big thanks to @petrassib for keeping a check on me.
Forgot to mention @s8k8 thanks to you too for tracking me brother.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! Good going :slight_smile:
Btw what is that app? Looks useful.

1 Like

Its Engross, I showed you its statistics section a while back for suggestions. A very useful app indeed.

2 Likes

Woah that is incredible!! If you can do that you can do anything in my eyes :slight_smile: That is a massive accomplishment well done! :facepunch:

1 Like