Should I Erase her Memories?

My whole life is dedicated for the devotion of God. :innocent::pray::angel::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I also think so that mine also had some feelings for me, I had many opportunities to confront her but I didnā€™t and those are the biggest regrets of my life.

1 Like

I support you on this decision shivam. Youā€™re on right path. :innocent::heart:

1 Like

I used to think that I shouldnā€™t be even looking at any other girl because I felt like I was cheating on her. :joy::joy: We all are on the same boat

2 Likes

Guess , we had the same model no. of boat too.
I didnā€™t fantasized , Peeked for a second in those 18 days.

1 Like

Brother, Vicky donā€™t regret, itā€™s alright. You are complete without her. She is not oxygen that you canā€™t live without her. Take it easy bro. You are the king of your life, you need a kingdom to be a king, not a queen. You are 100% complete the way you are. Donā€™t doubt yourself.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: lol I canā€™t stop laughing. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah :sunglasses:
I have decided that Iā€™ll do an arranged marriage after I settle in my career and life. My mother will find a beautiful soulmate for me. :heart:

3 Likes

I wish you very good in your life bro. :heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

We all wish the best for everyone :heart::crown:

1 Like

I am not feeling sad .
But yeah She will remain one of the two reason for me to stay single in my whole life. Second is which everyone has (to become the best version of myself).
But canā€™t make any promise , might need to get marry for parrentsšŸ˜‚

1 Like

But for me, I will try to stay single

1 Like

Itā€™s same in my case, she is one of the main reason why I will remain single for life because she taught me so many valuable lessons, thatā€™s why I still respect her.
Though itā€™s very true that you will be able to improve a lot if you are single. Because if you get married you will get stuck in job, wife, kids, relatives etc etc.
As far as marrying because of your parents is concerned, well you explain to them what you want to do, they will definitely agree, after all every parent wish good for his or her child.

1 Like

If you ask me, this is best way to live in my opinion. :+1: but thatā€™s ok people have their own opinions.

1 Like

Yeah , But I guess I donā€™t need to care about marriage yet. I have to focus on my other goalsšŸ¤©

1 Like

Yes brother, you are still too young to think about marriage, I guess Iā€™m also too young to think about marriage.:stuck_out_tongue:. But itā€™s always better to have a clear vision from young age. :+1: all the best.

Alright so here is my opinion, @anon13059885 @debellator you two know somewhat of what Iā€™m saying so feel free to respond.
I once had a crush in highschool, I was so obsessed by her that I tried too hard to get her to notice me which ended up creeping her out. I was basically a simp. Anyway, years go by and Iā€™m still obsessed even though she blocked me. I still thought I had a chance. Eventually, she got engaged and while I felt so happy for her. My heart weighed a ton. I started college and sort of managed to move pass that phase. But if you picture a world without women, would you still try as hard as you want to succeed?
I tell myself that I just want to focus on my success and not worry about relationships right now. But honestly, picture a world without someone youā€™re trying to impress. Is this a PMO trap? Or is it motivation? Well thatā€™s up to you to decide. Iā€™m still going.
Feel free to respond or critique. :relieved:

3 Likes

@Yitzchak God made both man and women because itā€™s not good for man or woman to be alone. Some choose celibacy, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with it, and some choose marriage and thereā€™s nothing wrong with it either.

Only issue is if you choose celibacy because some childhood puppy love went wrong and you think thatā€™s the end of love life :joy: if thatā€™s the case, grow up , become mature, see what love actually is, and then decide whether to be celibate or not. However, this cannot be applied in all cases- some people even from their youth are motivated towards celibacy even though they were not rejected by a girl or anything, these are the real celibates. The others, those who initially want to pursue celibacy due to bad experiences, most probably hormonal imagination, when they grow up and still want to remain celibates, they can become real celibates too.

@vickyx the best advise for you would be this- right now, you are still not ready to support a family. To support a family means you should be able to support them physically, emotionally, and financially. When you are ready to do so, then you can look for a wife. Hereā€™s a post I wrote on a similar note:
https://rewirecompanion.com/t/ash-matts-journal-year-of-the-flame/35870/63?u=ash_matt

This means now, you and I chase goals, and not girls. We are celibate, like @Tagore keeps reminding. Celibacy is our way of life. When we progress to marriageable age, we can consider whether to remain celibate or get married.

I donā€™t think a world without women is a world. Men and women together make the world.

Besides, how would we get babies to make a world then anyway? :wink:

5 Likes

You just had too huh xd

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I want. Thatā€™s exactly why I intend to meet her, to be rejected.

2 Likes