Should I Erase her Memories?

I have a IG video of my crush that I saved in my phone before I left social media, I also have a photo of her. I watch those whenever her memories bother mešŸ˜”
I havenā€™t seen her since 1 year, and this photo is the only thing I have to remember how she looks. I really love her and never thought of any sexual fantasies while seeing her picture.
Should I delete these? Does it consider as peeking?

5 Likes

Bro, I am also in same situation as you are. I used to really love a girl a year ago, then we fought and I finally blocked her on WhatsApp, Instagram. Now, I can see her photo in my WhatsApp block list. Iā€™m in huge confusion whether to unblock her so that I could not see her photo, but if I do that, I also remember her phone number very clearly šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ so I might type her number and save it and see her photo again.

Iā€™m also in same problem. What I do is, I simply wish all the best to her in my mind whenever I get a thought of her, though we fought in past, I still have respect for her because she thought me so many valuable lessons which made me a better person. Iā€™m also in confusion what to reply you, to delete it or not.

2 Likes

Erase her memories. Now there is no chance that she will come back to you. Sacrifice her picture now and she will come after you do something great.

5 Likes

I feel that bro, though this girl was not my friend but still I love her and whatever Iā€™m doing is only so that I can get chance to meet her. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no reason to do that, and I wonā€™t be able to make up my mind until I have a strong reason for it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t make any other person your goal brother. It will make you suffer even more because you would given the key of your happiness to someone else. I understand your feelings completely brother as we both are in similar situation.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s also true, behind every successful man there is a woman.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an old quote. The updates version is ā€œbehind every successful man APPEARS a womanā€ :joy:
Donā€™t get offended. Just saying what happens in most cases.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funny :joy: I didnā€™t knew you did jokes too :joy:
But jokes apart, here give this a read

2 Likes

Bro this is so me. Iā€™ve been obsessed over some girl for so long. And honestly, I had thought that if no women existed in the world, I do not think I would be so motivated for success as I am right now.
I will get into more detail later.

2 Likes

With all due respect to you brother, I highly disagree with these people who wrote this book. A woman can be a boss only for a weak man, who can be easily manipulated by sexual desires. A man who is not a simp, whoā€™s not a slave to his sexual desires is a dangerous man. Such a man can never be inferior to any women.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not about inferiority, and what you said is right that some men tend to be manipulated by womenā€™s sexual desires and are weak. And thatā€™s most of what are left.

2 Likes

Same , I think everyone is motivated towards a goal coz at the end everyone wants a happy family with a women

1 Like

Itā€™s most men brother thatā€™s why we nofappers are in such a small percentage of world population, rest of the men in world are slaves to their sexual desires, otherwise they would be trying to do nofap, isnā€™t it?

2 Likes

The book doesnā€™t point out sexual activities but itā€™s about how whatever a man does is so that his woman can be happy. Sex addiction is a different thing

1 Like

Oh I see. I understand. But Iā€™m not looking for a family life. I will stay single for life.

2 Likes

I also had a crush on girl so badly. I was so obsessed to her. Itā€™s almost a year since I have seen her in real. She was the reason of my highest streak of 18 days in my lifetime in last january of 2020.
I didnā€™t know why I made so much feeling for her. But I can say one thing for sure . She also had some or little feelings for me. She always looked at me in different way.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve written that on your status.
ā€œBrahmacharya For Lifeā€ :+1:

1 Like

Yeah , after her. I also donā€™t want any1 else in my life. If possible , I will also stay virgin and single my whole life

2 Likes

We guys are Sharing stories about the girls in our respective lives :joy: brothers donā€™t feel bad, let it go. We think that our crush is special, but actually she is not special as we think. Our crush is just like any other girl. Donā€™t obsess guys. Be thankful for her and move on. :innocent::+1:

3 Likes