Share the books you have read

I just started reading books and have completed 50% of “Think and Grow Rich”.

Please list the books you have read and share what you have learned from them. Also, explain why you would recommend these books.

additionally, if you have any suggestions for business books or books that can help in utilizing the full potential of the mind, such as promoting innovative thinking, personal growth, improving memory, or enhancing focus, please share them

7 Likes

So far I have only read books :books: of stock market

1. Breakout trading
  2. Price action
  3. How to earn consistently in stock market
  4. Trading in the zone ( currently reading)

The books provide good information regarding financial market and how we can find good companies for investing .
Trading in the zone is best out of all these books because the books helps us in controlling our emotions.

I have a start up book too which I will start reading soon

1. The $100 start-up
  2. The lean start-up

Social books

1. How to win friends and influence people
2 Likes

I am really lazy to read but I have some books I have started to read called Atomic Habits and called Zen Guitar

Unable to find your recommended books in local store.
Btw bought 3 books today.

One of them is intelligent investors

We don’t even have book’s store here in our city :sob::sob: small town . I ordered it online

2 Likes

Do academic books count?

1 Like

Nope😹
(20characters)

2 Likes

Yeah as expected. I am thinking to read “Atomic habits” this winter break.

2 Likes

Edit: I completed the introduction part, now onto the 1st chapter. Looks interesting from outside view

2 Likes

Reading consistent is very important

3 Likes

Good keep reading and keep sharing what you learned and most important share book feedback after reading,

Because i wanna read this one. But read some feedback which says author keeps repeating same thing again and again

1 Like

Completed think and grow rich.
Reading hyperfocus by chris. 30% completed

I completed the first chapter and towards the end, I felt some things looked repeated with just different vocabulary.

1 Like

How are those two books?

1 Like

currently, my focus is on ending and knowing about my mobile/Internet addiction so first trying to complete hyperfocus. because of this i got to know many things about focus. along with that reading 7 habits of Effective People.

and not reading 3rd one for now, because that book needs 100% attention+time+analysis

2 Likes

I m reading Models by Mark Manson. Will share the some important points i find in it.

2 Likes

With sincere request, since this topic is related to books. I want to know the best sites where any kind of book can be downloaded from.

Since one I know “libgen.rs” is not working now when we try to download a book.

1 Like

Chk this out its working fine.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I will check it soon

1 Like

It’s a paid website :smile::cat:

1 Like