Semen Retention (March 2024)

Since there is one last place left can I join you guys? I haven’t done anything related to this addiction since the beginning of this month.
Great ideas by the way :muscle:

4 Likes

04-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Fight for the pride of my parents

3 Likes

@mystery69 shall we welcome @Binocular to join us? :smile:

4 Likes

Sure, its best to have as many people as we can involved in this💪

4 Likes

Welcome Binocular, checkin 5 -3-24 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Checking in:

Didn’t fap
Studied in school and also studied other.
Had a good workout, I think tomorrow will be no workout to let my muscles rest.
Today was a normal day. Ever since I started dopamine fasting, procrastination has taken up different forms. Now my next goal is to master mindfulness :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

thank-you-guys

I’ll start from today then :muscle::smile:

4 Likes

Great, then we have 2 Saiyans here :grin:

4 Likes

4 Likes

05-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Fight for Freedom

4 Likes

Ok, my first time having two super productive days in a row, about to make that three. No fapping, no social media, meditated, journaled, now just working on sticking to my schedule.

Fighting for freedom :white_check_mark: (also curious on how your days are going)

3 Likes

March 5th :white_check_mark:

Let’s start the 6th.

4 Likes

Great job bro, you’re on upward trend.

I have been terribly weak these days after previous relapses. My waist and feet were terribly cold. This reminds me this addiction can engulf all my vigor and even my life (I have this feeling). Today is better. I would go for a more productive life when my body starts becoming better - morning exercise and meditation, dedicated at work, being with family, etc. I won’t waste my energy anymore.

2 Likes

06-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Fight for our masculinity :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Good luck on your journey :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Guys, I binge relapsed, at this point I don’t even know if I want to quit, I have avoided relationships because of ■■■■, they never looked appealing although a lot of girls liked me, i did not find much interest in them even tho they looked good, and now I have lost confidence in this area I am 25 and i feel shit, I have also developed neediness, pls help

1 Like

No bro you must not quit! You’re the host of this challenge! Try talking with those girls to connect with real ones, care about them instead of objectifying them, then you can gradually step out from virtual life. Maybe you don’t need PMO anymore if you have a girlfriend. Believe yourself! You can do it!

3 Likes

I don’t know if this will help you, but maybe you should start looking into a religion.

3 Likes

07-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Fight for health and wellbeing.

2 Likes

RIP Akira Toriyama, our great creator of Saiyan :pray:t2:

4 Likes