Semen Retention (March 2024)

Hello Brothers, this is my first time creating a challange here, this is for those who want to join in and get back on track :fire:, I am keeping the group small (5 PPL) to be really dedicated for this. Let’s gooo

(Comment below to join)
rules are
1 No peeking.
2 No doom scrolling ( Keep screen time less than 2 hrs on consumptions).
3 No mobile in washroom.
4 Decide a skill or a habit you’ll be working on.
5 No touching your pee pee except while bathing or peeing.
6 No A rated series and Movies.
7 Whenever a urge kicks in press the urge button on the app and urge surf for 5 mins.
Members:
FapRecovery
ToThy
DARSHAN2017
Mystery69

10 Likes

I wanna join, I have a lot of good habits, and quit social media and ■■■■. Just struggling with nofap

4 Likes

Welcome, let’s live a more aesthetic life, you just have to checkin daily for the month of March, Follow all the rules. :grin:.

( Please type in what do you want to feel like by 31st March and your sharing code :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

I want to join, PMO nearly took my life, literally. I will fight for my life, my fortune and prosperity :fire: and I really wish my parents be proud of me.

I will work on getting up early without sleeping in, and do some exercise and meditation before going to work.

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs:, remember to follow all the rules, I’ll be posting some links of videos here to keep you PPL motivated, just come here and checkin daily, letsss gooo :fire:

4 Likes

Im in brother
Please add me

4 Likes

Hello guys welcome to day1 of our new lifestyle :fire:

2 Likes

Welcome bro, Just write a para on how do you want to look like and what do you want to feel by the end of March and check in every day. :grin:

1 Like

Lemme check in first, now it’s 10pm in HK.

01-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Feeling determined :fire:

3 Likes

@FapRecovery please Check in

2 Likes

Today, I spent most of the day studying, will study for 1 more hour. I prevented myself from relapsing, and had a productive workout

3 Likes

Sorry I relapsed after waking up :pensive: But I’m not quitting and will continue fighting throughout the rest of March :fire:

And I had the near-death feeling again in the morning after relapse. The feeling is like feeling cold, heart beating faster and breathing is short and fast… So guys you have to quit PMO before suffering from such terrifying experience like me.

3 Likes

I relapsed too :confused:, installed blockers, will come backore aware, let’s continue the process :fire:

2 Likes

Nice bro, let’s learn from lesson and fight on :fire:

2 Likes

3rd day of not fapping, today was rest day, so I only studied for 3 hours, looking forward for tmr

3 Likes

Keep it up mann :fire:. .

3 Likes

03-03-2024 :white_check_mark:

Still feeling terribly weak. One relapse can lead to serious consequence and affect you days. Don’t lower your guard mates.

2 Likes

It’s okay, don’t bash yourself too much. Learn from the mistake. Relapsing is part of the process of quitting PMO.

1 Like

Ok I relapsed today, and had an unproductive day. But bad days are necessary for change.

1 Like

Unproductive day can lead to relapse. Nofap is kind of a battle between positivity and negativity. Try to make yourself more positive and productive and it’ll make a difference. Fight on :muscle:t2:

3 Likes