Selfconqurers diary - Untangling life and finding it's purpose

Mine is 24 @Powerfulman
But why all these questions about? :smile:
Are you too looking to build muscle or lose fat?

1 Like

Yes. I want to gain muscles.

1 Like

Self conqueror. What is your job in career ?

1 Like

I left my job a year back, thought to join a new one and was supposed to in April but did not because of this corona issueā€¦
Currently not focusing on any, I have to clear the upcoming examā€¦

What about you?

2 Likes

I worked as a manager in a private farm company for nearly 8 years.
I want a new & better job as the salary is medium. Also the life is boring. Sitting most of the time in front of computer. The owner is arrogant and bully. I left it after corona pandemic.
Now i am a little depressed because i am not doing much in life. I also broke up with my only girlfriend after 4 years of a relationship.
I have fallen deeply in pmo during this corona period.
Help me. I want to quit this pmo.

2 Likes

When life gives us a good fight, we have to fight backā€¦ We have been trapped in this addiction from a long long timeā€¦ You have taken the right step in this direction, just thinking about one day today and it will help to get out from thisā€¦

This is not an easy addiction to leave but I believe you can definitely win over itā€¦
Just remember

1. why you want to get out of this addiction
  2. And how it has harmed your life

Try to ask yourself these questions daily, it will help to rewire subconsciouslyā€¦
Donā€™t worry brother, we are with you, may we all get out of this habit, all the best :+1::100:

7 Likes

Add me as your companion.

1 Like

Took a long break for my diary a lot of things are better nowā€¦ Things like meditation, making bed, fasting, reducing screentime usage are not much of a problemā€¦

They are easy to do and do not concern me anymore, donā€™t take much energy and effort to complete themā€¦

But I have been facing problems with my biggest enemy againā€¦ Almost after 7 months of abstaining from p*orn completely and abstaining from peeking for almost 5 monthsā€¦ I made a great mistake by going to old ways againā€¦ One mistake and now the past two months have been a roller coaster ride againā€¦

Now I have to be consistent with reminding myself that some activities are better not to be disturbed if stopped for a reasonā€¦

Itā€™s a deal with the devil and p*rn is the biggest bait anyone can have!!

3 Likes

It is. ā– ā– ā– ā–  bakes our Brian and destroys our soul. It is the worst kind of poison out there. It takes away everything from a man and makes him a zombie, good for nothing sack of shit
But itā€™s gone from our Brian. We all are much stronger than that
You are the selfconquerer and conquering yourself is a life long journey. Keep grinding.
We all started this together bro. We are also ending this together. Not only p*** but give up masturbation too. Our semen is valuable, its powerful, it has the power of atomic energy. If we can use to create a new life like God we can transmute to to become the God of our own life!

6 Likes

Day 0

Back to day zero again, I have made a great mistake and now I cannot remember how I was able to avoid this habit for long in pastā€¦ Now I canā€™t even make 20 days!!

All the old memories of my resolution are fadingā€¦ Even making 20 days or 10 days feels like climbing a mountainā€¦ One day at a time but one day is so longā€¦ How will I even reach to the old motivation, self disciple and control I had earlier over this? It seems like he was another personā€¦

Fed up of making same mistakes again and again, falling in same loopā€¦ I am even ashamed to come here and admit my downfall, thinking people will judge meā€¦ I donā€™t know how to start, all the past knowledge and seriousness has almost fadedā€¦

I can feel it feels bad to go to old ways but I cannot help myselfā€¦ Deep down I feel I donā€™t want to come back to zero again but what to do of this chaserā€¦ If it goes on like this all the progress will be lost completely and I donā€™t want to that place again having no motivation, energy, negetivity and complaining all the timeā€¦

Feels like how can I get back? How will I stand, I donā€™t want to be mediocre, I want to do somethingā€¦ But again donā€™t know where to begin again? To many questions and comes with it brainfogā€¦ I am having too much time, as there is lockdown in my stateā€¦ I have to include some activities to fill me upā€¦ But what activities, I donā€™t knowā€¦

There was a time, when I felt like I was winning everyday, but now I donā€™t think I cannot even compete or do anythingā€¦ Negetivity is consuming meā€¦
I will try to report here more often and track my feelingsā€¦

I will read easypeasy today and try to finish it,
Along with adding restrictions in my browser to limit only 10 min of browsing at a time and block for 2 hours, and blocking YouTube for any mindless surfing (only for music) ā€¦ Along with other unproductive apps completely for 2 days, until Sundayā€¦
I can only watch pablo escobar if I want some entertainment as there is no such arousing scene in it and it will also provide some entertainment when neededā€¦
letā€™s start from thereā€¦

3 Likes

Letā€™s move on , donā€™t doubt about yourself about anything ā€¦ Itā€™s good ??! :roll_eyes: What is this :roll_eyes: Yes self conquer to express what you feel ā€¦ this is good and to move on .

stop doubting

4 Likes

Feeling fresh todayā€¦ Ready to conquer this dayā€¦
No matter what happensā€¦

I will not relapse for the rest of the days of this month, starting today

I will carry 14 day streak to the next month

6 Likes