Selfconqurers diary - Untangling life and finding it's purpose

14/ September (09) / 2020

:white_check_mark: Stretching for flexibility.
:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.5Kg)
:white_check_mark: Remembering my whys and reason for NoFap.
:white_check_mark: Study

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (16-8)
:white_check_mark: Healthy diet (eating no junk food or outside food or softdrinks)
:white_check_mark: Eating at deficit.
:white_check_mark: Drinking water in copper vessel.
:white_check_mark: Keeping YouTube or mobile or any screen entertainment under 60minutes total.

:white_check_mark: Partial Digital detox
:white_check_mark: Reading Self Improvement book.
:white_check_mark: Managing and keeping track of my expenses and spending money wisely (waiting a week before buying anything).
:white_check_mark: Diary (physical for writing daily thoughts), daily goal track, planning daily task for tomorrow, planning study topics for tomorrow and checking in rewire.
:white_check_mark: Gratitude.

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES

Starting improvement (today) = - 2%
Today’s effect (NO) = +1%
current status for improvement= -1%

MANDATORY TASKS:
:white_check_mark::fire: Social media for less than 15min.
:white_check_mark::fire: Daily prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark::fire: No food before shower.
:white_check_mark::fire: Making my bed.
:white_check_mark::fire: Drinking water empty stomach.
:white_check_mark::fire: Cold shower.

5 Likes

Iam with you man. this time Iam 100% sure we all will give up this ADDICTION once and for all and will becone our best self. Forget the ADDICTION.
Focus on the system ie. Your daily routine. Be disciplined, and work on your purpose. We’ll win!!! 100%

2 Likes

15/ September (09) / 2020

:white_check_mark: Waking up at 5 am.
:white_check_mark: Stretching for flexibility.
:white_check_mark: Cleaning my space (to have a good and positive environment in morning)
:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.6 Kg)
:white_check_mark: Remembering my whys and reason for NoFap.
:white_check_mark: Revison of goals in morning, visualization and affirmation.
:white_check_mark: Study

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (Water Fast)
:white_check_mark: Healthy diet (eating no junk food or outside food or softdrinks)
:white_check_mark: Keeping YouTube or mobile or any screen entertainment under 120minutes total.

:white_check_mark: No food after 6pm.
:white_check_mark: Partial Digital detox
:white_check_mark: Reading Self Improvement book.
:white_check_mark: Managing and keeping track of my expenses and spending money wisely (waiting a week before buying anything).
:white_check_mark: Diary (physical for writing daily thoughts), daily goal track, planning daily task for tomorrow, planning study topics for tomorrow and checking in rewire.
:white_check_mark: Sleep by 10:00pm.

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES

Starting improvement (today) = - 1%
Today’s effect (NO) = +1%
current status for improvement = 0% Real improvement starts from tomorrow

MANDATORY TASKS:

6 Likes

18/ September (09) / 2020

:zap: DAY 1 :zap:
:white_check_mark: Cleaning my space (to have a good and positive environment in morning)
:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.3 Kg)
:white_check_mark: Study (7hr)

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (16-8)
:white_check_mark: Keeping YouTube or mobile or any screen entertainment under 120minutes total.

:white_check_mark: No food after 7pm.
:white_check_mark: Partial Digital detox (9:00pm to 11am)
:white_check_mark: Sleep by 11:00pm.

MANDATORY TASKS:

8 Likes

19/ SEP - (09) / 2020

:zap: DAY 2 :zap:
I analysed yesterday about my tasks and I noticed there were many with which I was not consisted with, so all the tasks which I have completed over 60% and top priority tasks like study will be on my focus only and others I will look after later. There’s no need to rush into adding too many tasks if I cannot complete them consistently. I will take it slowly but firmly…

:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (79.8Kg)
:white_check_mark: Study (5h)

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (16-10)
:white_check_mark: Diary (physical for writing daily thoughts), daily goal track, planning daily task for tomorrow, planning study topics for tomorrow, gratitude and checking in rewire.

:white_check_mark: YouTube or TV completely out of my life.
:white_check_mark: Partial Digital detox (9:30pm to 11:00am)

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: Yes but a slight drop in work from yesterday.

MANDATORY TASKS:
Also I have formed a pretty good habit of completing these tasks, so I will not include them from tomorrow, I will add some other tasks in place of them which are relatively easy from the time I started them.

8 Likes

Keep going Brother. Keep this Discipline. Never allow to go 1+ days without doing this routine. If we choose delayed gratification every single day we won’t ever go back to this addiction. It is hard but it is the right way.

4 Likes

Lots and lots of green ticks… you’re awesome brother. :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: Delighted to see your consistency. Awesome bro.:ok_hand:

4 Likes

23/ SEP - (09) / 2020

:white_check_mark: Tracking money expenditure and spending wisely (waiting a week before buying anything)

:white_check_mark: YouTube or TV completely out of my life.
:white_check_mark: Getting rid of fb and insta completely.
:white_check_mark: Partial Digital detox (9:00pm to 11:00am)

MANDATORY TASKS:

:white_check_mark::fire: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (79.5 Kg)
:white_check_mark::fire: Intermittent fasting (16-8) (11am to 6:30pm)
:white_check_mark::fire: Diary (physical for writing daily thoughts), daily goal track, planning daily task for tomorrow, planning study topics for tomorrow
:white_check_mark::fire: Gratitude and checking in rewire.

5 Likes

What is your height in feet & inches ?

1 Like

5ft 9inches approx @powerfulman

1 Like

What about weight !! Do you wanna gain or lose ?

1 Like

Lose fat… I want to get around 70-72kg which I think is pretty good to me, I maintained that weight around 2 years back

Why are you overweight ? Is Rock your ideal ?

1 Like

I started eating junk food heavily 2years ago, and gained 16kg weight, I was around 70-72kg 2 years ago, normal physique… So, I reachead to a point where I was 88-89kg and from few months, I have started to reduce it slowly and lost around 8-9kgs…

Yes, rock is my idol, I am inspired by his hardwork and dedication, I just want to be disciplined like him…

But for physical goal, I just want to get rid of extra fat and build lean physique (can only perform bodyweight exercise, won’t go to the gym due to corona)…
After I have got to that level, then I will think of adding some weights and bulking up…

5 Likes

Mera to 65 kg he :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: daily running karta hun …:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Tiger. What is your height ?

2 Likes

…5 ft 6 inch …:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What is your age tiger ?
What is your age . Self conqueror ?

1 Like

I am 20 age bro…;";";"

2 Likes