Scrolling habits …

Bro, this is a good question you have asked. I’ve been brushing my teeth twice daily, in the morning and night for like 3-4 years now. It was because of my mom kept on reminding me to do it, but it does not happen now as the habit is quite automatic and hardly noticeable.

I’ve never had any cavities or any deformed shaping of my teeth or requiring of any braces which I’m highly grateful for. My teeth are all white and healthy with a complete set of 32.

However brushing twice daily does not cure your teeth sensitivity if you have, like the painful sensation after eating ice cream or chewing dates, sweets etc. You must have a good technique of brushing lightly so that you don’t scrape away the enamel of the teeth. Brushing teeth with lot of force causes damage in the inner enamel of the tooth, thus increasing sensitivity. This is based on my personal experience, hope it helps!

2 Likes

Thank you. :+1:appreciated…
From today I am including brushing at night as habit…

2 Likes

16 Jan 2022

:x: Wake up 5 am
:white_check_mark: Work out 30 min
:white_check_mark: Study (2.5 hours)
:white_check_mark: Meditation 15 min
:x: Healthy food

Good Side:
I am ok today with my progress , I enjoy breathing deeply while meditation
Bad Side:
Tomorrow will be more better

2 Likes

Habits…

4 Likes

Sister, How is this a bad thing :joy::joy:. The bad side is more positive than the good side here.

2 Likes

Soooo,
we are on road express :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah, long way to go…

1 Like

The good side here for something I am satisfied for renew the power with doing meditation again in my life , because the first 2 days before there was fight to stay calm down . i meant to be positive with the bad side it’s my way , because i hate this why you are feeling this because it’s complicated , I am trying to be carefull of my thoughts
even here in forum but sometimes when i am so weak you will find me in my post of interruptions :grin::grin: trying to say what i want (negative and positive and everything) it 's good :grin::sweat_smile: … To be positive in bad it’s different thing to amuse and don’t worry , by following this routine of the days this bad side will be hidden … inshallah
thanks i make you feel positive in the bad side i will always do :grin::smile:

2 Likes

I am sorry if that hurts you by any means. I am a straightforward and pragmatic guy in general. So I just say , what I think.

Well I said this as a positive way , because you are able to see positive things in everything. Well not everyone can do that.

Ok cool. So Have a great day.

1 Like

2022-01-16T18:29:00Z

:-1: Wake up at 5am (8:15 am)
:+1: Meditation 10 mins( 30 mins bible)
:+1:workout 30 mins (1 Hr walking )
:-1:healthy food…(this happens when i get money, i would get rich if i dont spend so much on junk food… :crazy_face:)
:-1:study 9hrs ( 0 hrs)
:-1: brush teeth at night.( do it for 21 days ,man)

Good Side : spent time with family… Cousins and nephews… Many good things on Sunday… Went to Church… Snacking outside with family… Mutton curry… :yum: chilling with church… Biryani… Watched venom 2… The best time is with your nephews… Playing free fire… Spent time with aunty and uncle… Woke up at good time… :sweat_smile:
So many good things cannot list them Down…only can thank God… :pray:
High dopmanie intake yesterday… :sweat_smile:most of the Happiness is in the small moments that feel like not listing down because they so small … :hugs:

One more thing… My nephew asked me how much is 15 mins? :joy: 10 years old… I didn’t know how to answer that question… :joy::joy::joy: I got confused… :joy:

Bad Side : Tomorrow will be more better…:joy:

2 Likes

I used to fall into this trap earlier. Then I bought a breakable piggy bank :joy: :joy:. It works for me.

2 Likes

eveything is online nowadys :rofl:

we need online piggy bank… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely :joy::raised_hand: i am fine with your way as it is …

No :rofl: :sweat_smile::raised_hand: I am trying , really I don’t know but if I say something negative many will ask me , why nour ? Really I become :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

For you too …

:laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

no I will eat junk as I want :rofl::joy:

As I did today eating big piece of cake (another one I did yesterday :sweat_smile::laughing: , I can’t guys)

@risinglion

See Soo positive :crazy_face:

I am the last one for this :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooh well well :joy::point_up_2: @drago Good side and bad it becomes trend now …I am happy about this :laughing:

17-1-2022

:x: Wake up 5 am (5:11am)
(yes , mean this for myself , it’s not about making and run away …)
:white_check_mark: Work out 30 min
:white_check_mark: Study (3hours & 25 min)
:x: Meditation 10 min (no reason for that )
:x: Healthy food

🙋Because => (cake - bread - chips)

Good side:
Talking to god and I cried with … satisfied with a situation happens in the normal mood I can be angry whole the day and not moving half step but I didn’t and I faced it I am happy that I choose to smile …
While Work out my brother talked me no no he don’t do this move like this … you can’t imagine how I was confident and enjoy to continue my moves without saying any word
Bad side :
My brother and I had a quarrel between us (the situation)… t.v about 4 hours …

1 Like

:joy: home made cake is not junk… I think… :sweat_smile:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: it’s a talent… :joy:

1 Like

2022-01-17T06:27:00Z

Days are passing fast ,man… Need to do something… It was new year just now… :sweat_smile:

:-1: Wake up at 5am (8:00 am)
:+1: Meditation 10 mins( 1 hr bible and worship songs )
:-1:workout 30 mins .
:+1:healthy food…(good, one step from eating junk, controlled myself )
:-1:study 9hrs ( 0 hrs)
:-1: brush teeth at night.( do it for 21 days ,man)

Good Side : so, our group presented a PPT presentation… And the sir, said it is good… the thing is this sir doesn’t say good easily… And he said good 2-3 times… :sweat_smile: "my group was saying if you are with us the teacher would get happy… Just don’t be absent… ":sweat_smile: I was absent on Friday because of my uncles house inauguration…

Bad Side : I was at home in the comfort zone…

1 Like

Nope , don’t agree :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yaaah yaaah :rofl:

1 Like

:-1: Wake up at 5am (7 am)
:+1: Meditation 15mins
:+1:workout 20 mins
:-1: 1: healthy food
:+1: study ( 1 hrs)

2 Likes

kkk… tell me the recipe …if its made with refined wheat flour…then it is junk…

:rofl:

1 Like

Yaaah flour :sweat_smile: and 1 cup and half of sugar and oil , all this is , is a separated crime :joy:

1 Like