SAIM's journey towards bright life

YES brotha now that’s the spirit… keep fighting… No evil will take you down if you have self discipline and a heart to work hard.
I’m sure everything will turn out awesome.

4 Likes

Yes I’m trying. I’m not only depending on my promise, I’m being disciplined, controlling my body and mind. I promised for 21 days just to get a momentum.

5 Likes

@anon98741803

I find Your comment Gold among all the replies.
You tried to wake up confused saim.
Sorry saim i said you confused.
I must say…
You are playing exactly same game which i have left.
Nofap is not a game.

Why dont you see yourself what the hell is going on…
Your body is not under your control now…
Your body is your slave… You must dethrone the currupt mind as soon as possible …
Life is short…
Make use of this life oppurutunity.

4 Likes

Brother @Sahas please describe more what you have said.

When you were a kid … you didnt run after girls
Now in teenage … you get sexual urges…
In oldage … your hormones become weak and you again … loose interest in girls…

Is it you … who is changing with time.
No
My dear friend… We are not this body.

The purpose of this life is to know ourself.
The society have given us a name… language… clothes… etc… that is not the truth.

We must unlock the ultimate truth with the help of raising ourself higher to the present moment… deattaching ourself from the body & brain…
Enlightenment is our main Goal.

Doctor… engineer are just roles we play in a soceity… but this not the truth… we must know the ultimate truth.

9 Likes

I’m understanding what you are saying Brother @Sahas. Your words are so deep . I’m aware of this.
From today I’ve started reading the book…" The Power of Now"

5 Likes

It’s something like this :slight_smile:

Imgur

This is better though :rofl:

https://imgur.com/r/nofap/Bl54cTE

5 Likes

That’s the real struggle :joy:

3 Likes

20190819_151541

Funny.

5 Likes

Today my morning was so good, i was motivated and cheered. But the problem was I used my phone very frequently which effected my productivity and scattered my whole routine. So from tomorrow I’ll use this app only once a day for 30-45 mins.
Today I realised one thing that I shouldn’t depend on outer factors for my productivity as I learnt from @neo_150’s and @Tagore’s diary. I wasn’t focusing on my task, my only obsession was to put a tick beside my routine. From tomorrow I’ll work on my purpose being more mindful.

I WILL POST MY OWN PHOTO HERE, IF I RELAPSE BEFORE 21 DAYS

9 Likes

I do 2 types of meditation…

• Close my eyes, sit calm. Breath in from nose and focus on the sensation. Hold the breath for few seconds and focus on my heartbeat. Breath out from mouth and focus on the sensation. No thinking.

• Close my eyes, sit calm. Breath in and think that natural, healthy, fresh, cure air is entering in my body. Hold the breath and think that the air is cleaning my heart and brain, try to feel a cold sensation in chest. Breath out and think that all the impurities of my body is cleaning out. I feel that my inner has become fresh.

Which one is correct or both? How frequently should I do meditation?

4 Likes

The one which makes you feel good and want to do more of meditation regularly is correct. :blush:

Breath out from your nose itself. That is correct procedure.

One should do it daily. And can also be done when urges and triggers strike.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll do as you said.

4 Likes

images (8)

There are 7 chakras in our body. During meditation, the person must concentrate on these 7 chakras one by one from the bottom most to the top. And while concentrating on them, thinking of the work and powers these chakras hold.

5 Likes

I heard before about chakra meditation, but never tried. I will search it in YouTube and give a try. Thanks.

Do you do chakra meditation @strongwillpower? If you, then whats the benefits from your personal experience?

1 Like

Im such a fool. I have a subject about all of this. I study about this And i myself don’t do it. Im such a fool. I just do normal breath in and out meditation that you mentioned above. (Because chakra meditation is really hard to do with current life style(studying and time management related) )

From study,
The benefit is you gain control of our body. Meaning that no external force or words can change your thinking and your life.

You get control over your thinking process, your organs.

Self realisation

These are the main benefits that we need regarding NoFap.

There are a lot of benefits connected to the chakras and the organs related to the chakras. You can get all the details of it online.

6 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try.

Don’t call yourself a fool @strongwillpower . You are so wise, your advices and informations are very helpful.

6 Likes

I visualise my future bright life which I want. Is it ok? Or should I do any other visualisation?

5 Likes

I’m on 2nd day and I’m not feeling any motivation or a cheerful mind. I’m just sitting at one place staring at distance. Feeling to do nothing.
Is this happening for my last frequent relapses or for any other reason?

3 Likes

I think it can be happen for overthinking. I didn’t do meditation today and had very overthinking. I’m suspecting that’s the reason. Not sure

3 Likes