SAIM's journey towards bright life

Hi everyone. I’m starting my diary to change myself. I’m addicted to this shit pmo for almost 9 years and I’m addicted from my very young age, at the age of 11, now I’m 18. And I remember I first watched p* for the first time at age 7!!! So pmo has built in my brain like hardware. I feel so hard to quit. So I’m starting my journey to get your advices and suggestions as well as to get accountibility. Hope you all will support me in my journey, a journey to get a bright life, a pmo free sacred life.

My sharing code: brmsng

12 Likes

Hey bro, I’m also in the same situation like u. Today is my 2nd day and i have also tried many times before to quit but this time i will and we will succeed this time

5 Likes

Welcome my brother @Saim. This is the transformation period in your life. Welcome to the club. You’ll be accountable. I’ll keep an eye on your streak and routines. We are with you man.
Do or die!
Success is must.
Wake up early. Meditate. Exercise. Work on your purpose.

5 Likes

Planning for 1st July, 2020

• Wake up(4.45 am)
  • Morning prayer
  • Meditation
  • Visualisation
  • Affirmation
  • Exercise
  • Read Self Improvement Books
  • Study (2 hours least)
  • Learn programming (1 hour least)
  • Learn Quran
  • Write journal
  • Planning for next day
  • Sleep (10 pm)

( I’ve got the Idea of planning for next day from @selfconqurer’s diary)

11 Likes

I’m also on my 2nd day brother @jayg. We obviously will conquer this. Enough of this hellish life, time to get a new life.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Brother @Tagore. You are one of the best and beast companion, your words means a lot to me.

4 Likes

Cool now everyone is starting his own diary. Wish you all the Best

8 Likes

Thanks @anon98741803. I’m also following your diary. Together we will make it.

5 Likes

Brother this the perfect time to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 4 am .you are a great man.i learned from you that I. Will try to sleep at 10 pm

5 Likes

The reason I couldn’t complete my goals:
My plan was to wake up at 4.30, by when I opened my eyes it was 9.30 am. So my whole day became messed and I relapsed yesterday.

6 Likes

Relapse (28 June):
Mistakes:

• I wasn’t that productive.
  • Overthinking. Not controlling the mind.

Learnings and solutions:

• ( ACTION)The main reason of my NoFap is to get a bright life. But on those days my daily routine was little messed up. So, I didn’t have the sense of having a good life and the urge became more powerful.
    So, to conquer the urge I’ve to make my everyday a bright day by being disciplined.
    I AM TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CONTROLLING MY ACTIONS

• (MIND)When the urge came I couldn’t control my thinking. I tried to focus my mind to other things, but I couldn’t. Bcz I had no control over my mind. My mind was controlling me. So I need to have a control over my mind and thinking.
    I AM TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CONTROLLING MY MIND

Conclusion: Control=[ Action+Mind ]

4 Likes

@Adioz I don’t know what happened to me. I can’t find any reason for doing nofap. After that relapse I lost all my reasons. I don’t know what to do now. Please advise me something.

4 Likes

At first you should make a goal only one goal for your life, then you can do no fap. Without goal you will relapse again and again.

Make a daily routinee, you are doing. So leave it.
Then, daily exercise and meditation only these 2 work will help you in this journey.

5 Likes

But your schedule is 100% ok. So don’t worry brother. If you fall again and again but don’t stop. You ahve the capacity to fight with urges.

4 Likes

Thanks @_TIGER. I’ll fight again. I won’t give up.

3 Likes

I believe in you… So don’t break my trust. Now make a good streak… :fire::fire:

4 Likes

When I was deep into the delusional world of PMO, I also lost all my reasons to do NOFAP. I thought life is so good. Life just appeared to be comfortable. Actually it was turning into hell day by day but I was too high to interpret it.

So make yourself uncomfortable. Come out of that delusion. Look at the real world. Find great problems in your life and you get the reasons to do NOFAP. Look how hard others are working. What pushes them. And how can you develop the same drive.

Nobody is born with reasons. We choose our own struggles .

You can watch about Elon Musk and ,Ted Talk of Pranav Mistry is quite inspiring.

4 Likes

Enough is enough. No more living like this pussycat, time to be a beast. I’ll go for 21 days.
@Adioz @selfconqurer @Tagore @neo_150 @anon14496424 @debellator @Peter1505 @The_virtuoso @_TIGER @anon98741803 and my all other companions I promise you that I’ll complete my 21 days streak, if I relapse before 21 days I’ll share my own photo here.

My sharing code: brmsng. Add me.

12 Likes

@strongwillpower @Sahas @TheFinalFrontier @Thenofap_king @adulrakha @cav800 I promise you that I’ll complete my 21 days streak, if I relapse before 21 days I’ll share my own photo here.

My sharing code: brmsng. Add me.

9 Likes

Heyy brother it’s great to see that you are adopting new habits and learning from your mistakes, don’t stress about it, this is a journey, you got this, taking a decision to improve your life is a great deal (you are halfway there, you just have to stick to it) and I can see that you have already made your mind to throw this habit forever… Don’t pickup many tasks (if you are starting now), 3 to 5 tasks max, adopt new tasks only when you have completed atleast 20days of doing it continuously and religiously and then pick new… This will really help you a lot, look in the long run as we are preparing for a marathon (for our whole life) not for a sprint (for few days, weeks or months)
Choose tasks which are top priority, I think these tasks could be nofap, study, meditation/prayer, exercise and journal/diary (it will make things easier and be less stessul to stick to)
Or chose task according to your prefrance.
And in a few months (say 60days) you can adopt 10-15 habits!!

7 Likes