RiftCha's Journey: 200/200 days

Its 102 days and I can say urge is getting disappeare

2 Likes

Your diary is what movitated me to post about my goals step by step so I can look back at what I’ve accomplished. Keep going :fire: very inspiring

2 Likes

Thank you bro.I also get motivated by a guy named @drago .He is a true inspiration for us.I read your conversation in his diary and realize you are trying to get back on track from 2020.

3 Likes

That drago guy’s streak is at the top position in my companion list.

I get motivation whenever I open the companion’s list. I see the 4 digit number and think I have to keep going and it helps me in keeping my guard intact.

3 Likes

Thats good to hear.I bookmark his journey in that case to get motivated everytime when I visit his journal.Also you are not far from reaching 3 digit number.Just 20 more days :smiley:

2 Likes

Since you are a @drago fan ( me too ) , Let me tell you a story. There was a time , where drago was at his lowest moment. Then a person called @Transporter said this

@drago reached 1000 days after that.

I am taking the role of @Transporter now. I am telling you. You shall reach 1000 days. Mark my works. Thank me later. Stay blessed my divine soul.

5 Likes

This is what I said last month. But that guy refused to reveal my future :pensive:

2 Likes

2020 was 4 year’s age :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Pata nhi chala liken ye Covid 4 saal kha gya

1 Like

Man people started going out since 2021 I guess. And by 2022 people were living like nothing happened.

1 Like

There are exceptions bro.

There are people like me who’s been in this forum for many years and the its quite tragic to see nothing has changed

2 Likes

Does this mean those years of struggles were useless??

No!! It’s not, it was a testament to the fact that you want to change.

Your present self and later, your future self will give meaning to these years of struggle.

My warriors scream, my warriors rage, my warriors fight!!

3 Likes

Thanks bro :pray: . Yes from discipline perspective , improved a lot. Will get better at No fap too.

Btw I like the Aot reference :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know if I can be active in this forum till then to complete this 1000 days.I wish your prophecy come true.

1 Like

Hey @prince_king just follow me.I dont wanna fall to demotivate you guyz.After I completed my 4 month of no fap journey then you sure will reach 100 days :smiley:.I need only 18 days and you 20 days

1 Like

It doesn’t matter whether you will be active here or not. But when you reach 1000 days and if at any time you remember me , Do come here and say Thank you

I will be happy if I will be there that time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

I will remember you.But be consistent in your path and you sure will possess that treasure

1 Like
1 Like

You’re Really Doing Great!! Btw, It’s My Day 2

1 Like

Your Journey Is So Helpful And Very Much Inspiring

1 Like