RiftCha's Journey: 214/365 days

Its day 91 and I think I am ready for new target.This time I will go for 110 days mean I have a target of 200 day.I remember where I failed.so 200 days is beyond my limit

6 Likes

I find this video helpful :point_down:

3 Likes

1 Like

Why does the quote below matches your streak everytime you post screenshot of your streak?

1 Like

It actually same for everybody.When you reached a streak this apps try to motivate you for that.

2 Likes

4 more days for 100 :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I almost forgot that I’ve joined in this rewire community 1 year ago.And today I completed my 97 days :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

C’mon bro how can someone have so weak memory? Your wife’d be angry on you if it’s your wedding anniversary.

3 Likes

:smile::smile:haha.But it would been better if I had a weak memory to forget the things I’ve done in past to relapse

2 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: I’ve never thought day way…wow

2 Likes

Today, around 4am I woke up to study and while studying I noticed my pp got erected and after 15 minutes it ejaculated itself. I didn’t understood what just happened? Am I all right? Is it okay? I didn’t even touched it.

2 Likes

That natural unless you do pmo.Natural things does not consider as a relapse

I believe

2 Likes

Finally I made it 100 days here.Its good to see the 3 digit counter here.Just stay determined and I am sure you guys can reach that too.I am inspired by a guy called drago If he can reach it,I can. :muscle:.My next target to is go for 120. :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

I also want to see how this 3 digit counter looks in the home page.

3 Likes

Please stop for us, let us join you, hold our hands and take us to 100th day with you. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Just complete 100 days then you realize :saluting_face:.This 3 digit will only broke when it cross 1000

2 Likes

Once you start,you cannot be stopped.Be a lonewolf

2 Likes

+1 for your Humour :joy::joy: makes me laugh every time

2 Likes

Its 102 days and I can say urge is getting disappeare

2 Likes